Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 261 86.4%
  • NO

Votes: 41 13.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
first thanks alot for ur efforts and i realy trust and depend on ur roms more than official ones
just a small question.in redmi note 5a cant find the option to have the battery percentage out of the icon in status bar !!!

On redmi 4x there is a problem with flashlight. I can turn it on but to turn it off I must click 2-3x Times.

I can say one thing with 100% confidence; @ingbrzy me and others who have and do work on these ROMs would never deceive anyone, we base ROM off China ROM (Developer edition / Stable edition) and for 8 years have never changed that. Maybe you've had the misfortune of a fake ROM previously.
Congratulations..

It is a TWRP related issue... Maybe another recovery will work for encryption, but not for the rom...
It is NOT a TWRP related issue as I could encrypt phone using HAVOC ROM (AOSP based). Same TWRP version works with Havoc and I could encrypt data partition and decrypt it in TWRP by providing the PIN.

So, no, it is NOT a TWRP issue but rather a ROM issue!

first thanks alot for ur efforts and i realy trust and depend on ur roms more than official ones
just a small question.in redmi note 5a cant find the option to have the battery percentage out of the icon in status bar !!!
Because there is no such option. Xiaomi completely replaced the battery style and there is no way to change it back.

In my MI 8, is there an option to remove "LTE" name next to the network signal icon in the status bar? It's unnecessarily occupying space and even when I turn off mobile data, LTE keyword is displayed.

If you know a way to get rid of it, please let me know. TIA.

Hey there,

I have Xiaomi Mi 8 SE. I have the rom Miui 10 v. 8.11.15

In the list of roms there are one for this model but in the other newers there are not rom. What is happen?

Thanks.

I have a mi8 running 8.8.30 not had enough time off work to update until this week.

First question is, I assume I need a full wipe to flash this weeks rom as it's a newer android version yes?

I thought I read that if I can backup the data partition I can re flash that bit only to put all my current apps and settings onto the new rom or did I just dream it!

Thanks in advance

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
Is slow motion 1080p240 fps working fine?

Hey guys. Just wanna say a huge Thank You to the developers.
At last, Ok Google is working flawlessly on Mi 8.
Running latest beta 8.11.29, great battery, excellent performance, and now with Ok Google detection, it just made it complete.
Well done team, Great Job :D

@ingbrzy,

In the change log for MI 8, it says "Optimize - Toggle for LTE icon to 4G". Toggling this option doesn't do anything.

I want to get rid of the LTE icon in the status bar as it's occupying unnecessary space. Is there anyway to get rid of the LTE icon in the status bar? TIA.

@ingbrzy,

In the change log for MI 8, it says "Optimize - Toggle for LTE icon to 4G". Toggling this option doesn't do anything.

I want to get rid of the LTE icon in the status bar as it's occupying unnecessary space. Is there anyway to get rid of the LTE icon in the status bar? TIA.
Did you use any statusbar mod? Or any own mod?

@ingbrzy,

It works great:

fb61fcab4b91847b5901e1df19beccfa.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Hi, are there any Max 3 users who can answer some questions to me ?
1. On which way i can flash to Pie - only Fastboot method or is there any TWRP version ?
2. After update will the Bootloader stays on unlocked ?
3. Will Magisk work under Pie ?
4. Will the camera2api work?
last , if flashed can i going back with the old TWRP ?

thanks to all here
Anony

sorry,
there is someone who very kindly tells me the new features of android pie on mimax3? .... me it seems almost everything as before .... thanks a lot

That would be a minor kind of miracle in this current situation...

Also, any idea why 1080p 60fps is still not working on mix 2s or mi8? They have the same sensor and cpu as the mix 3 and the mix 3 even has 4k60 fps.

Also, any idea why 1080p 60fps is still not working on mix 2s or mi8? They have the same sensor and cpu as the mix 3 and the mix 3 even has 4k60 fps.
Not working because no option for that yet

41474910ee7311d5ceb9afe7a58d89af.jpg

Yes, I noticed that. It's just weird not having that option on the flagships of xiaomi...
Yep it maneged by official MIUI.

Anyway I use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* for 1080p 60fps video recording:

2271b981a2712d0d44ad8ed04c41ef1a.jpg

It works great:
I see that you have a different device than mine (Mi 8). I do NOT want to even see 4G or LTE. Even when I turn off Mobile Data, LTE is still displayed.

I want to get rid of LTE or 4G completely. Any way possible? TIA>

Yep it maneged by official MIUI.

Anyway I use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* for 1080p 60fps video recording:

2271b981a2712d0d44ad8ed04c41ef1a.jpg

*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* has the option but still records at 30fps...

Hey there,

I have Xiaomi Mi 8 SE. I have the rom Miui 10 v. 8.11.15

In the list of roms there are one for this model but in the other newers there are not rom. What is happen?

Thanks.
It has been delayed for proper testing of Android 9 Pie.

Reactions: hinckly
Status
Not open for further replies.