Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone has found a way to enable "Ok Google" hotword and make it works on MI 8 (Dipper)?
Xiaomi has fixed the same problem on Poco F1, but on MI 8 (only on Dipper, because on MIEE or MI8SE or MIX2s is working) it is still impossible to enable it...

dKRgSrB.png

This is the first time I comment here. So, first of all, I would like to congratulate and thank you for all the work you do.
Screenshot_2018-11-09-10-23-23-008_com.android.browser.png
I just upgraded Mi8 to Beta 10.2. And one thing that bothers me a little is the browser. Before it was clean, now these suggestions for Chinese research appear (hot search). Would it be possible to return the browser 100% clean? Thanks for everything.

(Text translated from Portuguese to English via Google Translate.)

Can please someone help me out, on MI MIX 2, since the Stable release, auto rotate doesn't work. Sometimes works, but most of the times it doesnt.

This is the first time I comment here. So, first of all, I would like to congratulate and thank you for all the work you do.
I just upgraded Mi8 to Beta 10.2. And one thing that bothers me a little is the browser. Before it was clean, now these suggestions for Chinese research appear (hot search). Would it be possible to return the browser 100% clean? Thanks for everything.

(Text translated from Portuguese to English via Google Translate.)
clear Browser app data..

[QUOTE = "Kaizer_Hanz, Beitrag: 454958, Mitglied: 110292"] Hat jemand Probleme mit der Sicherung von Gallery Mi Cloud? in 8.11.8 Mi 8 Dipper. [/ QUOTE]
Ja Yes, but no recovery possible with the POCOF1

Would like to ask u guys who are using Gestures on POCO F1 do u have like launcher restart when going back to homescreen? like a flicker? It was smoother in the pervious build

Just did the dirty flash with my pocophone and it worked. Seems like I answered my own question. :)

Anyone has found a way to enable "Ok Google" hotword and make it works on MI 8 (Dipper)?
Xiaomi has fixed the same problem on Poco F1, but on MI 8 (only on Dipper, because on MIEE or MI8SE or MIX2s is working) it is still impossible to enable it...

dKRgSrB.png
I have the same problem,i can't activate ok google :/

In newst build I get "app flickering" when closing apps. It's much snappier the ROM but the flickering is annoying. I'm trying to upload a screenrecording. Latest update for Pocophone F1.
Thanks for fixing that Devs.
Screenshot_2018-11-09-16-11-29-832_pl.zdunex25.updater.png

I have one problem after flashing 8.11.8 on my mi8 explorer edition. Adaway app not working after flashing with messege that there is not avaliable memory in system. Can anybody help me?

Status
Not open for further replies.