Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After restart to recovery to check TWRP version, display started to work properly. It is a little bit strange, since before this I rebooted the phone twice without any changes.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Hello, I've installed the version 8.11.1 last week and everything is OK. now I have the option to download this new version. If I install it via ota (automatically from the updater, i mean) , it will maintain my data or it will wipe it out?
Thx
Brandobras

Inviato dal mio MI PAD 4 PLUS utilizzando Tapatalk

Well. Oreo update for Redmi 5A have some bugs and it pretty much destroyed my recovery to this point where i need to re-flash global beta with MiFlash
Its close beta, not for public release. Than why You install and complain?

Well. Oreo update for Redmi 5A have some bugs and it pretty much destroyed my recovery to this point where i need to re-flash global beta with MiFlash
update your TWRP to latest version..

Mix 2s: alarm doesn't ring in silent mode. Only vibrate. I don't know if it's a bug or a change in the way the alarm works.
Cleared clock data, changed the alarm ringtone to a local one, no results
Also i noticed lags in scrolling different apps.

Is app flickering when going back to home screen in Poco gonna be fixed or we gotta wait for next week release?

Thanks

Mix 2s: alarm doesn't ring in silent mode. Only vibrate. I don't know if it's a bug or a change in the way the alarm works.

Just tested on my Mix 2S in silent mode and DND mode, in both cases alarms work fine.
Using the stock clock app and default sound.

Reactions: Smooth_gl
No change, alarm rings in both silent and DND mode. I use this way every day...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Smooth_gl
No change, alarm rings in both silent and DND mode. I use this way every day...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
I'm retarded...The volume for alarm was at minimum... I guess I accidentally changed it. Thanks for your replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.