Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Full Screen Display → Full Screen Gestures → (Go to Home Screen + Open Recents) no woking in all app
Xiaomi Mi6
I report old build but not fix this bug

Its close beta, not for public release. Than why You install and complain?
I'm not complaining. I'm just saying what happened to me. If i can't do it then what's the point of this forum? This update was destroying every version of TWRP that i tried and i don't know why, so i just reported it

Reactions: Itchy
Hi all... What's the best setting for notifications ?
Thanks

Since last week's update, my phone (Mi5S Plus) vibrates randomly while there is no notification.
Anyone knows how to fix this problem?

Mi6 and Mi5s:
Mobile data still does not work randomly

Since about two months, at random, mobile data does not work, even if the mobile signal is at its maximum, and the data are connected (LTE or 3G, indifferent) or even if the phone is connected via WiFi.
Some apps does not detect internet connection, or connect to the network partially (some things work, others do not).

Seeing the various icons, the signal is always at maximum and the connection is active, but it is a "false" indication.

The only solution is to activate and immediately deactivate the airplane mode :rolleyes:

I read that this bug affects (since about two months) many users, with different devices, in different countries and with different telephone operators.
And it has been repeatedly reported as a bug.
Considering that it has not yet been resolved, is there a workaround to avoid the problem, and avoid activating and deactivating the airplane mode frequently? :rolleyes:

Reactions: huntersun
I confirm this.
When we enter TWRP, it asks for pin to mount data.
I have xiaomi.eu rom and official TWRP 3.2.3.0
So, is your device MI 8? And, encryption works on 8.11.8 xiaomi.eu ROM?

I have the TWRP-3.2.3-0806-XIAOMI8-CN-wzsx150. When I tried encryption few weeks back, I ended up in a bootloop and had to format data and restore data from the backup.

Where did you get the official TWRP 3.2.3 (in twrp.me?)?

Hi
Thanks again for your hard work.

MI8 - This time, in Hebrew - it's destroyed the fixed text up of the camera.

Can I downgrade with no risks?
Screenshot_2018-11-10-18-44-45-683_com.android.camera.jpg

Last edited:
So, is your device MI 8? And, encryption works on 8.11.8 xiaomi.eu ROM?

I have the TWRP-3.2.3-0806-XIAOMI8-CN-wzsx150. When I tried encryption few weeks back, I ended up in a bootloop and had to format data and restore data from the backup.

Where did you get the official TWRP 3.2.3 (in twrp.me?)?
No.
We were talking about Redmi 5 plus Vince

Enviado do meu Redmi 5 Plus através do Tapatalk

I have no sound to my notifications in this Version. Any help please

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

No.
We were talking about Redmi 5 plus Vince

Enviado do meu Redmi 5 Plus através do Tapatalk
do a local backup in the miui settings, after that it should work
without a pin in twrp. ( dont ask me my, but the local backup solved this problem on a note5)

Full Screen Display → Full Screen Gestures → (Go to Home Screen + Open Recents) no woking in all app
Xiaomi Mi6
I report old build but not fix this bug
You now copied your post for the 4th time in this weekly thread. What you do expect by repeating it again and again? A miracle cure?

Since 3 roms ago I notice that it vibrates for no apparent reason. At last I have opted for deactivate vibration. Is there any solution to solve this problem?. I have got Mi Mix2. Thanks in advance.

[QUOTE = "Riskotin, post: 455260, участник: 134434"] С 3 лет назад я замечаю, что он вибрирует без видимой причины. Наконец, я решил отключить вибрацию. Есть ли решение для решения этой проблемы ?. У меня есть Mi Mix2. Спасибо заранее. [/ QUOTE]
Отключи вибрацию в Mi Fit

Reactions: Riskotin
O just Saw on Facebook a newsletter that since 8.11.8 China Dev Miui 10 Will hav hal3 enabled by default to *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* work on Miui os that teus anyone??

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 5 através do Tapatalk

yes, but not all devices.
Mi8/poco/mix2s/mix3 have enabled it.

maybe others too, but I think just the „flagships“ got it

O just Saw on Facebook a newsletter that since 8.11.8 China Dev Miui 10 Will hav hal3 enabled by default to *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* work on Miui os that teus anyone??

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 5 através do Tapatalk
On Mix 2S Camera 2 API supported officially out of the box

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: Oyabun Wiep
[QUOTE = "Riskotin, post: 455260, участник: 134434"] С 3 лет назад я замечаю, что он вибрирует без видимой причины. Наконец, я решил отключить вибрацию. Есть ли решение для решения этой проблемы ?. У меня есть Mi Mix2. Спасибо заранее. [/ QUOTE]
Отключи вибрацию в Mi Fit
thanks, I just disabled my fit notifications to see if the problem is solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.