Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This ROM has issues with Redmi Note 3 Pro/Qualcomm (kenzo):
  • phone will not go to sleep / power history shows uninterrupted activity (solid blue line), thus battery drainage increases greatly and battery lifetime is markedly impaired
  • battery level, when set to percent, is written within an unintelligible icon, which makes it hard to read and defeats the icon's usefullness
  • android patch level is still on 2018-07-01 (was there since the first MIUI 10 release)
Back to 8.11.1, battery lifetime and reading is back to normal, patch level outdated of course

Hi, i would like to know what's that new feature.
And there is no way to have the battery percentage next to the icon? I don't like this.
Thanks for the help.

Screenshot_2018-11-11-12-34-24-358_com.android.settings.jpg

Reactions: josera007
Updated, and i have some problems with it. System UI keeps crashing at random moment without reason, Youtube stopped working, and when i lock screen there is a chance that it will freeze and only reset helps. Using Redmi 5a

Reactions: lucasmpalomanes
I know Mi5 is delayed.. but in the previous ROM i have Chinees text and stepsservice starts and other process starting in this. I dont even have stepservice enabled the whole App vault is disabled. But still shows up in background processes.
5e234581e2667b3fd1498f72da054b5a.jpg
cce4a6c1b5f2431f8d95fc42609cf599.jpg

Verstuurd vanaf mijn MI 5 met Tapatalk

Updated, and i have some problems with it. System UI keeps crashing at random moment without reason, Youtube stopped working, and when i lock screen there is a chance that it will freeze and only reset helps. Using Redmi 5a
try an other langugage (english)

no, then it should be fine.
we had this problem a few month ago with the german language..
but if you use english, then there should be no problem

guys I just bought a Mi Max 3, at the time I requested unlock bootloader, and I have to wait a month,
in the meantime I ask you:
in full screen mode, the gesture to go in recent apps,
suffers from some kind of lag about the animation?
no because with the global beta, it has this problem.

thank you all!

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Mee too, finally i disabled ambient mode

I dont really think it is a theme probleme, some users have no problems, and all themes are working
with ambient mode, for me it works with the classic and superwitchis revenant theme, for other
it does nit work with the revenant theme... strange problem.. !?!!
but you dont need to reboot if the white screen appears, just unlock with fingerprint, lock it with
standby button and unlock it again before ambient mode gets active.

he ambient screen does not work on me 8, it works when it is charging (sometimes) while when it is not charging it does not work at all

@ingbrzy, newest weekly 8.11.8 with mi8 (dipper) has some bug with landscape notifications in whatsapp.
look picture. also, have you got that notch off thing forward?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-11-19-23-08-546_com.google.android.youtube.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-11-19-23-08-546_com.google.android.youtube.png
    729.9 KB · Views: 424
@ingbrzy, newest weekly 8.11.8 with mi8 (dipper) has some bug with landscape notifications in whatsapp.
this known issued, whatsapp notification single line in landscape mode. check official MIUI Global forum for detail.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

If you mean narrow floating notification in landscape mode it is feature not a bug. It takes less space from screen...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

If you mean narrow floating notification in landscape mode it is feature not a bug. It takes less space from screen...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

i mean that text is not visible.
as you can see in the screenshot.

Why in this update you missed LAYOUT 5x5, 5x6 ????There is nothing to change. Defoult 4x6 and I cant change , there is no menu.
It was last update.
Redmi note 4x

Status
Not open for further replies.