Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Facebook can't chose video for upload new status or comments.
Problem of FB or ROM?
Someone tell me?

Sent from my MI 8 SE using Tapatalk

Im on mi 8. I installed magisk 18.0 and i am facing some problems related to permission of write. Link2sd and buildprop apps are not working. They open but when trying to modify something on system they shows message of error. Someone else is having this problems? Do you know if is something with this particular rom or android 9 is not working right with some root apps?

Good day,
any feedback abt Mi8SE? bugs? do you recommended it?
Now I have 8.10.25
Thanks

#MiMax3 #Charging

Hi, tonight I start to upload the phone to 50%, this morning I find it at 54%, I put it again in recharge and after a few moments stops charging the battery, reboot the phone, I put it again in recharge, and finally I can get it to recharge to 100%.. What could have happened?

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Bom dia, Infelizmente nesta versão o conserto da câmera do Google para Xiaomi MI 8 SE está travando e não é possível usar o aplicativo, estou tentando fazer o downgrade para a versão 8.11.15, mas há um erro acontecendo na foto em anexo, eles poderiam me ajudar?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-12-19 at 08.07.51.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-12-19 at 08.07.51.jpeg
    120.9 KB · Views: 491
I went back to 12.7 due to problems in miui mail. HTML mails got messed up and not readable. Think this depends on Android system webview...
Anyone got same problems?

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2S mit Tapatalk
Does anyone have similar problems in miui mail on mix 2s?

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2S mit Tapatalk

Guys,
Please share Bluetooth files from Note 5 Pro Global because Stable version has a bug - turns off randomly and cant on until restart!

Problem with Redmi 4X face ID recognition. After update 8.12.13 I can't unlock the phone with my face. Reconfigure my face for unlocking won't put on the front camera. Face recognition for unlocking the phone doesn't work because the front camera doesn't work for face recognition. The front camera works fine in the camera app.
Make a logcat using these steps (you need adb on your PC):
1. Connect the phone to the PC.
2. Go to "Lock screen & password" settings.
3. Enter in command line: adb logcat -c
4. Enter in command line: adb logcat > log.txt
5. Reproduce the problem: Try to add face data, reach the screen where the camera doesn't load.
6. Cancel the add face data screen.
7. Press Ctrl+C to stop the logcat.

When done, send me the log in a private message.

La ROM va genial,. Siempre me ha gustado esta ROM, pero se ha leído un error desde hace tiempo y se ha repetido el mismo. El receptor durante las llamadas me ha escuchado saturado, se podría reducir un poco la.ganancia al micro?, algún método por root?
Saludos y felicidades por el trabajo.

La ROM va genial,. Siempre me ha gustado esta ROM, pero se ha leído un error desde hace tiempo y se ha repetido el mismo. El receptor durante las llamadas me ha escuchado saturado, se podría reducir un poco la.ganancia al micro?, algún método por root?
Saludos y felicidades por el trabajo.
Hola, en este foro debes solo hablar en inglés así pueden ayudarte

copy *.mtz file to your phone, start theme-app, themes and at the bottom, import theme
Thanks.
But Theme App have no button at the bottom or everywhere to add or import theme. I read a few articles about that, everyone says "click at import theme".
Whats wrong with this theme app?

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2 mit Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.