Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi 8, 8.12.20 update. Flashlight is not available in control center nor in the quick ball. It's working in the camera app.
6969a5bf39b69c8804b0061db8a2ce6f.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Have just found out that OK Google command doesn't work in Mi8. Looks like it cannot access to the microphone. Does it work for you? Any recommendations for fixing?
All the best!

Enviado desde mi MI 8 mediante Tapatalk
Works perfectly here.

Sent from my MI 8

OTA for santoni still doesn't work:
Screenshot_2018-12-24-08-56-35-676_pl.zdunex25.updater.png

I was already tried (Updater) Clean all data and no positive results.

Dirty flashed from 8.11.15 (just wiped cache and dalvik). No problems so far. The only minor issue is that auto brightness is a bit too aggressive and makes the screen a bit too dimm. Mi 8.

Home network meaning cellular it WiFi?
I had an issue yesterday with cellular network gone, restarted and it was back, but something is definitely wrong if this happens again or to more users.

See below SS for network gone...

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
c9a8b15b4b754ff71f16232c07af499d.jpg
I had problem with WIFI, after update it could not find my network. All other devices worked ok. I fixed it by changing the wifi channel and it detected it immediately. It is wierd, never happened to me before. Everything else seems fine for now

I had problem with WIFI, after update it could not find my network. All other devices worked ok. I fixed it by changing the wifi channel and it detected it immediately. It is wierd, never happened to me before. Everything else seems fine for now
Never faced this problem on my Mi 6

Guys is there no Option to get multiple users work? I need this on my Mi Pad 4... :/

Thanks

Noticed that on Xiaomi mi mix 2S sometimes from time to time does not respond to the screen after 10-20 seconds restored responsiveness... on the previous beta this was not...

I am in a mi8SE with the 8.12.13 release. Should i get the update to the mes version by the updater? It says there is not update

Why update for some device have not ota update?
It is rom device problem or server problem?

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 3 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

If you're getting a FC then make a log of it, or at least a screenshot of the crash summary.
there is no option to make a log of it. the camera just closes without message. the only message that sometimes appears when screen stays black is that the camera is not reacting.
hardwaretests are always ok without issues. do you have any suggestions how to make a log?

Last edited:
doesnt work 6X. Error : 7 ...
my phone now useless. i cant call and connect wifi..
please fix this problem. my twrp is already update.

hello
Device MI MIS 2

frame for sim card PIN number now are smaller and can fit only two digits
in previous version was bigger and can be see four dots :)
check screenshot
Screenshot_2018-12-22-19-02-49-110_lockscreen.png

Dirty flashed from 8.11.15 (just wiped cache and dalvik). No problems so far. The only minor issue is that auto brightness is a bit too aggressive and makes the screen a bit too dimm. Mi 8.
Exactly the same here. I was also on 8.11.15 and went straight to this build and the only minor thing is sometimes too agressive auto dimming. Mi8

Odesláno z mého MI 8 pomocí Tapatalk

Reactions: e34v8
Dear Devs,
Mi Max 3 4/64 Global ROM. TWRP 3.2.3. I installed this Beta. I noticed only ONE but HUGE Bug. When I choose to encrypt my phone I put it on charger and press "Encrypt". The phone goes to reboot and nothing happens. My device stays unencrypted. It is insanely annoying. Please help to resolve

Status
Not open for further replies.