Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Previously on MIUI 10 Global Beta 8.12.20 and PUBG 0.8, the game can ran on full screen with fill the notch. But after updating to latest beta (Android P), PUBG didnt fill the notch.

Dirty flashed from 8.11.15 (just wiped cache and dalvik). No problems so far. The only minor issue is that auto brightness is a bit too aggressive and makes the screen a bit too dimm. Mi 8.
Same here on Mi 8 SE.

I have a question, is there any different between OTA and twrp update ? I just heard about opening folder issue from twrp version, so how about OTA update ? It's released later, still issues exist ? Thanks

I have a question, is there any different between OTA and twrp update ? I just heard about opening folder issue from twrp version, so how about OTA update ? It's released later, still issues exist ? Thanks
OTA update also goes through TWRP recovery so no difference in final result...

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Dirty flashed from 8.11.15 (just wiped cache and dalvik). No problems so far. The only minor issue is that auto brightness is a bit too aggressive and makes the screen a bit too dimm. Mi 8.
+1
In dark environment the brightness is pretty much at the lowest setting, which makes the display barely visible.

Reactions: Bobanoid
MI6 works great, but if you use a high 2.4 GHZ Wifi channel (I for exmaple use 13), you dont see your wifi network any more.

As a fix you can either wait for the next release or change a line in your /system/build.prop, look for ro.miui.wifi.region and ensure it is set to GB (=the whole line reads: ro.miui.wifi.region=GB), then restart. Igor also has a small flashable zip that does that, you can find it here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/mwwnbw0p24jept7/WiFiTestGB.flashable.zip/file
Thanks for the reply, muff99! ;)

I think I can wait for next release!

Anyone knows how to disable telegram floating notifications? I've done it in app settings and in system settings, but they still appear.

MiMax3 fifa19

Does not start, black screen and back to home

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Mi6: No WiFi Channel 13 (2,4 GHz)
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/wifi-4x.48347/post-463896

Anyone knows how to disable telegram floating notifications? I've done it in app settings and in system settings, but they still appear.
They still appear because the Telegram app deletes its own notification channels and recreates them, which is a dirty behavior that overrides the user's control over the notifications. All you can do is to leave them a bad review on Play Store and ask them to remove this behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.