Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK Google will not work on MI8EE unless Xiaomi China decides to add support for it in the China ROMs.
We worked around this issue on MI8, MI8Pro, MIMIX2S and soon MIMIX3 because all of these have a Global ROM.
MI8EE doesn't have a Global ROM, so you're out of luck.
On mix3 still don't let activate voice match for ok Google

Inviato dal mio MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

Screenshot_2018-12-29-22-06-45-879_com.miui.securitycenter.png

Google Lens becomes System app?
Before installing the ROM for Mix 2 I installed GG Lens and after the update it became systems app.

Facial recognition is not working on Redmi Note 5 Pro. When I tap into managing facial data on configuration, nothing happens.
Clear app data for "MiuiBiometric" app and try again.

On mix3 still don't let activate voice match for ok Google

Inviato dal mio MIX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk
Read again.
OK Google will not work on MI8EE unless Xiaomi China decides to add support for it in the China ROMs.
We worked around this issue on MI8, MI8Pro, MIMIX2S and soon MIMIX3 because all of these have a Global ROM.
MI8EE doesn't have a Global ROM, so you're out of luck.
As soon as there is a Global Beta ROM for your device (not Stable, Beta), you'll get your OK Google.

Install on Poco F1

The 5Ghz hotspot doesn't work but the rest is working

Thanks you
What "doesn't work", exactly?

View attachment 22572

Google Lens becomes System app?
Before installing the ROM for Mix 2 I installed GG Lens and after the update it became systems app.
Yes, and there is a Google Lens shortcut in MIUI Camera app for 8.0+ devices as well. If you can't see the shortcut, update the Google app to latest beta version.

Reactions: PeppeCNN
I installed Magisk 17.3.
ctsProfile returns false for SafetyNet test.

Any idea how to fix this?

Edit: device is Pocophone F1
SafetyNet passed until last week's ROM.

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "mpanasci, bài đăng: 464692, thành viên: 103956"] Tôi đã giải quyết vấn đề của mình. Tôi đã tải lại tệp zip từ sourceforge và nhận thấy rằng nó có kích thước khác nhau. Cái đầu tiên đã được tải xuống từ máy chủ Andoid File. Bây giờ mọi thứ dường như làm việc tuyệt vời. EU Rom 1227 và TWRP 1227. Cảm ơn rất nhiều. [/ QUOTE]
Bạn sử dụng twrp 1227 để flash rom 1227 ?

Clear app data for "MiuiBiometric" app and try again.

Read again.

As soon as there is a Global Beta ROM for your device (not Stable, Beta), you'll get your OK Google.

What "doesn't work", exactly?

Yes, and there is a Google Lens shortcut in MIUI Camera app for 8.0+ devices as well. If you can't see the shortcut, update the Google app to latest beta version.
hell yeah it works haha. Thank you mate. I would be pissed if i have an app and i cant use it

I installed Magisk 17.3.

Yeah same here. Even on Magisk 18 and flashing Universal safetynet fix zip doesn't help.
Pocophone F1

I installed Magisk 17.3.

Yeah same here. Even on Magisk 18 and flashing Universal safetynet fix zip doesn't help.
Pocophone F1
Fixed for next release.

Good morning, my little phone will arrive in a very short time and I would like someone to tell me if this is all I have to do:

- Unlock the bootloader.
- Install TWRP.
- Install the last rom downloaded from this web, (weekly rom)
- Grant root

Is this all I have to do?

I read on the internet that there were some rom where the battery lasted much less: from 12h screen to 8 ...

With this last rom here published, does it work perfect? Or does the battery last less? Thank you.

Install on Poco F1

The 5Ghz hotspot doesn't work but the rest is working

Thanks you

Try toggling the wifi hotspot off and on.

The hotspot chooses a channel to use at random, or by some algorithm, seems to be different each time.

My phones will pick a channel that the other phones cannot see about 10% - 20% of the time.

In phones there is no way to force a particular channel, like one can in routers, as far as I know.

Reactions: _FieryAura
Status
Not open for further replies.