Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

I really appreciate your work, but...

Can anybody from xiaomi.eu confirm if there's anything wrong with mi8SE rom as some users report?

For this rom in miui oficial forum says: "The public Beta update is suspended for Mi 8, Mi 8 SE for system operation error. "

Only asking for any "oficial" further information.

Thanks.

Reactions: Bruno71
great rom works well on mi 8 but is the battery drain normal, i seem to have better battery on havoc rom cuz the cell drains alot for me any fix around this, but this rom is rock solid tnx to the dev keep up the good job

Reactions: Gwyllion
Many very thanks. Gone from Global oficial and love this versión. NFC and Google play are working now on my MI8.

Any with MI8 have rooted? magisk 16.4 or 18.0?

Is someone having issues with the GPS in Mi 8?
Mine is pretty imprecise, the fix is alternating around 4-6 meters and keeps changing my lane when I'm driving, so my route is recalculated a lot...

Reactions: mazok
Xiaomi MI8SE bootloop after latest update

Guys...just like other guys on this board my MI8 SE is broken after the latest .27 update. I know this all the firmware (weekly) is experimental and try at your own risk but this i really bad. Can we figure out what to do so it's hopefully not necessary to do a full recovery. What I tried:

- Download the latest (and all other) TWRP version and install it trough USB cable with Fastboot.

This is resulting in the same issue over and over again. TWRP will not boot and the phone will always start in the FASTBOOT screen. Pressing up or down key had no effect during boot.

- fastboot boot recovery.img

This doesn't do anything and generates error message --> Failed to load/authenticate boot image: load error

___

So, is there anyone that found a solution for now and save us all some work and googling.

Thanks
I had this issue in the morning and I solved it.

1. Download fastboot China rom. I used the dev rom from last week.
2. Install this rom with miflash without locking back your phone and without erasing your data.
3. After flashing restart Rom in recovery mode and install twrp. Then boot to twrp.
4. Copy eu rom from last week into a USB key.
5. Use USB otg to copy the rom to your internal storage
6. Install the rom, wipe cache and dalvik, then restart.

Everything should be fine.

Anyone success dirty flash to 8.12.27 from 8.12.20 for mi 8 se?
After the update, can you enter twrp version 1102 3.2.3?

After update my Mi6 is very laggy. Apps are killed in background. Less free ram.

MI MIX 2
Rom is fast but magisk is buggy.
Anyone with magisk not working properly? No root. Dont give permissions or pop up window to accept root permission fron an app.

Hi.

I have a problem with font size. In 8.11.22 size was correct but in the next version the font size was wrong. A later version was almost fine but still bad. 8.11.29 continues with the problem. xs font size show the words correct but is not a confortable view.

Mi Max 2, stock theme, stock launcher and small font size.

Thanks.

post.jpg

Hi,

My Mi6 have version 8.11.29.

Can anyone explain me why when I check for any update, only show the version 8.12.13, when we have newer version like this 8.12.27 ?!

This already happen week after week, checking for new versions, once I want to Skip the version 8.12.13.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.