Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dears, i cant's install the update even if downloaded from ota due to impossible to mount storage error in TWRP. My mobile is Mi5X. Anyone know how to solve it without full format of phone? I tried removing pin and password. THanks for help.

It is still popups new msg for a new update but is the same update with some mbs more, i downloaded at my pocophone later and got not functional. I had to roll back to preview update but didn't made it and my twrp and android locked me out asking me for password i didn't know, so i formatted and installed everything again, i got my back up from the cloud even outdated it is useful but have no free space anymore... So to pocophone owners if it popups a new msg about an update to the last update don't do it. I still wait someone to give me something why that happened and still happening.

Non ho mai visto una stabilità nelle rom di xiaomi.eu come queste continuano così, forse lavorando nel mi8 come un audio nelle cuffie per renderlo più corposo .. poi per il resto e perfetto ottimo lavoro e accessori

I've never seen a stability in the roms of xiaomi.eu as these continue like this, maybe working in the mi8 as an audio in the headphones to make it more full-bodied .. then for the rest and perfect great work

Mi 8 se twrp flew. does not load again. Is there a solution?

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!
I am a redmi note 4x(mido) owner.Last months we do not see in update changelog some changes for ths device.
Even and security level is from October.
I will very glad if in next update see some changes to (mido).
An annoying think about this device is the low notification sound(viber most).
My wife's Huawei bunget phone has louder sound!
I'm very enthusiastic with my phone and miui community.
Thanks for listening and happy new year !!!

Hi team,

Thx for that new release! i am on Mi 8.

DefiNitly some issues with Hotspot, hardly visible and wont last very long before the other device loose signal.

I have seen that many other devices are impacted too.
I will revert to previous build.

Hope they will fix it in next release, cheers !

My wife's redmi 5 plus is also lagging on screen unlock, it doesn't show home icons till about 2 seconds later. The home screen just either shows black or the wallpaper without apps. Anyone else notice this?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using Tapatalk

Exactly the problem i'm having. You described it very well.

Dirty Flash with wipe of Dalvik cash, as always ;)

I wont go for clean install as i d have to re install everything, a real bummer

Anyone using Google clock alarm function in mi8? When I set the alarm before I sleep, it cannot work in the morning.

Hi, in screen recorder I have disabled the option of "fixed frame rate" and playing it from gallery (or mi video) the playback is fluid but if I send it to someone in WhatsApp the playback drops like something to 15fps or lower it's like playing slower. Anything can I do?

It is still popups new msg for a new update but is the same update with some mbs more, i downloaded at my pocophone later and got not functional. I had to roll back to preview update but didn't made it and my twrp and android locked me out asking me for password i didn't know, so i formatted and installed everything again, i got my back up from the cloud even outdated it is useful but have no free space anymore... So to pocophone owners if it popups a new msg about an update to the last update don't do it. I still wait someone to give me something why that happened and still happening.

1 - Your phone is encrypted and you're using an outdated TWRP that doesn't support decryption. Update for the official one
2 - The update message is because the Poco build has been changed thrice, thus there were three extra updates for us.

Also I'd like to add that the touch response on the display borders became slow again, on the Pocophone. This is specially noticeable when typing fast and typing letters near the border of the display, like P and Q.
Words like

Imrpovements for touch were being made since November, but with the latest 8.12.27 build, these were seemingly negated. The touch response on the screen borders are slightly slower than the center of the display, which causes a frustrating rpoblem, specially when typing quickly.

The typing and touch rpecision on 8.12.20 was excellent, with no issues to be noticed. I could type very uqickly with no rpoblem, but now I need to stop my flow and slow down every time I want to type something like "sniepr" (sniper), "suepr" (super), "rpoblem" (problem) and even numbers like "71" (I meant to type 17), because "1" is just above "Q", so near the display border. Same thing hapepns with "0".

This is happening on the Poco F1.

(Every mistyped word were left this way to further display the issue)

Status
Not open for further replies.