Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hallo. Ich habe Probleme mit dem Chrome-Browser für die letzten beiden Updates. Er friert 5 bis 10 Sekunden lang ein. Habe das reflash System bereits sauber installiert, leider ohne Erfolg. Chrome gefriert immer wieder.

Just noticed that 8.12.27 broke my smart band app (synk band) Device will connect to bt and start syncing but the progress bar will loop and do nothing, this was not happening befor with 8.12.20. Also tried with other apps from the store that are compatible with my smart band and same result so it's a software conflict somewhere with this update

Screenshot_2019-01-01-12-09-54-088_pl.zdunex25.updater.png

I install this 8.12.27 but i have a notify for the same disponible update there s a bug?
2ddb222b4e44ef73dfe1e7da5a9df98a.jpg
4f0d993fd7c7edcdacf87a640a0eba16.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi Note 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

No existe el modo retrato en la cámara del mi max 2 quien podrá ayudar a este fanático de Xiaomi,alguien me estará escuchando,por favor

Friends I have a problem in my MI8 with the last weekly version EU.
When I use the stock camera with the Xiaomi Selfie stick, the remote trigger does not take the picture, but moves to "short video" and does not take it.
I don't know if it's a problem only with this version or if it was presented from previous versions.
Has anyone solved this?

The last time I used the selfies stick was in the first week of December, when I had the rom 8.12.6v2.
If I am already in the 8.12.27 I could flash over it the 8.12.6v2 ?? or the antirollback protection could cause me problems??

Hello, in post number #102 I exposed the same problem with my Mix 2s. Nobody answered me.
The last rom where it works is 8.12.13, and you can flash it without any problem only with wipe dalvik and cache.
I hope that in future versions of the rom solve it

Greetings!

Reactions: OmarD
Bluetooth don't work on Redmi 4x.
For italian language:: Shortcutsock screeen are in english instead of italian

Last edited:
I'm constantly getting the "new update available" notification. Every 20-30 minutes

I'm on RN5P (whyred)
I really recieved a second new ROM 8.12.27 over the air force my Redmi Note4x. In this new ROM a problem with the language of the menues had been solved. Now the menues are on my own language instead of English.
A way to check it, is to look for the upload-time or date.

Hello
Me too. I've already installed the 8-12-27
Problem with the MD5 file?
I really recieved a second new ROM 8.12.27 over the air force my Redmi Note4x. In this new ROM a problem with the language of the menues had been solved. Now the menues are on my own language instead of English.
A way to check it, is to look for the upload-time or date.

HM5PLUS (vince), my launcher restart each time I leave an application. Can you fix that in the update on Friday plz? Thanks a lot

Hello, in post number #102 I exposed the same problem with my Mix 2s. Nobody answered me.
The last rom where it works is 8.12.13, and you can flash it without any problem only with wipe dalvik and cache.
I hope that in future versions of the rom solve it

Greetings!

Thx mate.
I appreciate you answer, i flashed back to 12.7 v2 but have a problem with the stock gallery 'cause is not working, then i'm planning flash with the last stable 10.2 while a weekly solve the problem

Bluetooth don't work on Redmi 4x.
For italian language:: Shortcutsock screeen are in english instead of italian
Confirmed that works ok for sending files via Bluetooth
For your language problem I don't know to answer your question

Thx mate.
I appreciate you answer, i flashed back to 12.7 v2 but have a problem with the stock gallery 'cause is not working, then i'm planning flash with the last stable 10.2 while a weekly solve the problem

Hello, the Gallery problem is solved by installing the app. It can be downloaded from ApkMirror.
Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.