Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Propbably, someone already mentioned it, my MI6's battery drains a lot, 10% in one hour while it is on the desk in standby.

Hi all. Happy New year!
Phone - mi mix 3.
After installing 8.12.27 we lost root with Magisk. I've tried reinstall magisk.zip in TWRP. Installation were without any errors. But in ROM I don't have system write or save any changes in system. Magisk is 17.3. safetynet pass ok in magisk manager. But no Root privileges to programs.

Any idea? Thanks a lot!

Hi all. Happy New year!
Phone - mi mix 3.
After installing 8.12.27 we lost root with Magisk. I've tried reinstall magisk.zip in TWRP. Installation were without any errors. But in ROM I don't have system write or save any changes in system. Magisk is 17.3. safetynet pass ok in magisk manager. But no Root privileges to programs.

Any idea? Thanks a lot!

Try to use magisk v18

Reactions: dmgurov
the calculator app crashes when I try to open it on redmi s2
On Mi 8 seems all ok
3a68eae214131501692041babaef06d7.jpg

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

Mobile data transmission doesn't work on any of 8.12.x ROMs on my Mi6. There is no such problem with earlier versions (I have downgraded to 8.11.29)

Have you reconfigured the APN settings?
I did. I also tried other sim cards with the same effect. Mobile transmission is sometimes present for about a minute after restarting the phone but its speed is very low. I have also received several e-mail notifications even though there is no apparent internet connection. I try every weekly ROM version with the same effect

Hi all. Happy New year!
Phone - mi mix 3.

Any idea? Thanks a lot!
Hi

It's normal. When you update your system you lost your custom kernel and magisk because the boot image is replace with stock.

Just reboot in twrp flash magisk 18.0 and reboot.

Hi

It's normal. When you update your system you lost your custom kernel and magisk because the boot image is replace with stock.

Just reboot in twrp flash magisk 18.0 and reboot.
In TWRP Magisk 18.0 didn't install. Installation process run without any errors. And when it boot into the system the magisk didn't install. Nothing happens.

Magisk manager tell you it isn't install?
Ok. Magisk 17.1 installs fine. 17.3 also. With them I don't have rw access to /system. I cannot change and save for example build.prop. But it were fine with 8.12.20 for example. I mean, that I have Root, but I don't have write access to the /system

Ok. Magisk 17.1 installs fine. 17.3 also. With them I don't have rw access to /system. I cannot change and save for example build.prop. But it were fine with 8.12.20 for example. I mean, that I have Root, but I don't have write access to the /system
Try to remount /system with rw flag else you can modifie your system.

If you need to modifie other system file just build a magisk module

Reactions: dmgurov
Try to remount /system with rw flag else you can modifie your system.

If you need to modifie other system file just build a magisk module
Then I mount system rw (with app or with command in terminal) the system message that system mounted as rw. But I can't do anything with /system - save build.prop or copy any file. At this moment system message that permission denied.
Screenshot_2019-01-02-13-50-52-991_com.blogspot.superthomaslab.mountsystemrorw.png

Screenshot_2019-01-02-13-51-13-692_com.estrongs.android.pop.png

hi all, maybe it's a stupid question, but i can't update my phone (xiaomi mi 8se) via ota. it tells me there is no update. then when i come here i find that there is the update. why do i have this issue?

Status
Not open for further replies.