Do you like this MIUI version?

• YES

Votes: 232 80.8%
  • NO

Votes: 55 19.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, I don't see any change in the Settings for apps at all?

Settings/Installed apps

Do I have to clear all data in the Settings app or something?

I thought that was a feature, not a bug.

Some twirl around a little also.

Jumping (bouncing) app icons is bug, but twirl animation is feature

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Reactions: cobben
MiMax3 - missed call icon

When you have a missed call in the notifications the phone application icon does not appear

I don't know if it's normal.
(It also happens in the last weekly)
257e00432a81a60f1a579cd407115d42.jpg

Inviato dal mio MI MAX 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

It's time to say goodbye. In the meantime I have loaded "Pixel Experience" onto my Pocophone, and I have to say that I am very excited about it. SO it should always be. Setup super easy, features perfect, security up-to-date.

It was a nice time here, I'm sure I'll stop by from time to time.

Bye

I tried PixelExperience on my Mi 8 and the GPS Test was shows only 12-13 satellites locked correctly, compared to up to 36 with MIUI based ROMs.

However, it's not the case with Poco F1 since it doesn't have Dual GPS support.

Updated 8.12.6 v2 and no issues 8.12.6 v1 bugs. For Face unlock issue, just deleted previous facelock data and redo facelock again work perfectly.
Thanks Mod and Developer.
Screenshot_၂၀၁၈-၁၂-၀၉-၁၇-၀၇-၂၄-၅၇၉_com.android.settings.png

Reactions: muharrem1961
Hello.
I upgraded TWRP to newest version 3.2.3 from old version (3.1.1)
And then I can up my rom for Mi 5X to android 8.1
But when i come back recovery mode. It come back stock TWRP version (3.1.1) . Why is not version 3.2.3 which I upgraded sucessfully.?
Please help me . Thanks all.!

Hello.
I upgraded TWRP to newest version 3.2.3 from old version (3.1.1)
And then I can up my rom for Mi 5X to android 8.1
But when i come back recovery mode. It come back stock TWRP version (3.1.1) . Why is not version 3.2.3 which I upgraded sucessfully.?
Please help me . Thanks all.!

Twrp - Install - Install Image - Choose TWRP 3.2.3 file - Select Recovery - Swipe to Confirm - Reboot

Reactions: trt19
I have Redmi Note 5 Pro and I have a problem. In other versions of Xiaomi.eu, in the application groups, the grid was different, in these versions it is very separated from each other and the name of the complete application comes out, when they are very long as in the case of the Voice Recorder, I do not like how it is, any solution for this?

Mi Max 3, when I turn on the phone after placing the pin of the sim, a black screen is placed where the phone does not respond to any of the actions, I have to leave it about 30 seconds to be able to use the phone.

Mi Pad 4 8" very laggy ui, changed renderer, disabled miui optimisations, same result. E.g app drawer on Nova launcher, swiping in general, scrolling in chrome and settings menu

Mi6 does´nt start. There are over an hour, where I see Andoid with the three points. But nothing happens. Have reinstall the rom, but does´nt help.

Data Reset and also Factory Reset does`nt help. The Mi6 stuck on Android loading.

Data Reset and also Factory Reset does`nt help. The Mi6 stuck on Android loading.
Install proper TWRP recovery for your device > boot to recovery > factory reset > format data > reboot to recovery > copy ROM zip> install ROM > reboot system

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Here is the error when I try to update my Redmi 4X 3/32:
20181209_173557.jpg

I was trying several times, Updater app all data was cleared too - no positive result. Zip file is broken!?

@ingbrzy or any max 3 users. Can I flash this over 8.10.18 i.e Pie over Oreo via twrp recovery?
Thanks
MiMax3 128GB
Twrp 3.2.3.0
Screenshot_2018-12-09-16-55-34-788_com.android.settings.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.