Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day, and how to configure what would be displayed holidays in the calendar account synchronization is enabled, no holidays?

Good day, and how to configure what would be displayed holidays in the calendar account synchronization is enabled, no holidays?
Run the calendar - tap three dots (up right corner) - settings - calendar accounts - mark holidays or add necessary

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hi. Can someone help me, I tried to flash my Xioami MI4S using TWRP_aqua_v8 and ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4s_V9.2.1.0.NAJCNEK_v9-7.0 but seems like something not right. After I reboot it stuck at MI logo and looping. Can someone help me solve my problem?

Attachments

• IMG_20180218_175922.jpg
    IMG_20180218_175922.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 393
  • IMG_20180218_175946.jpg
    IMG_20180218_175946.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 421
Hi. Can someone help me, I tried to flash my Xioami MI4S using TWRP_aqua_v8 and ROM xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4s_V9.2.1.0.NAJCNEK_v9-7.0 but seems like something not right. After I reboot it stuck at MI logo and looping. Can someone help me solve my problem?

Did you also use the Lazyflasher? (prevent the bootlooping etc)

Hello, all!
I'm using xiaomi.eu weekly by several months.
I had never congratulated you for the huge and fantastic job.
I do it now!

COMPLIMENTS! :)

Today I'm writing because I did a mistake.

My phone is a MI6.
This morning I downloaded by mistake the stable version instead of the 8.2.1 weekly.
On reboot the phone went in loop, cycling between an error about the lancher and the MIUI loading screen.
So I went in the TWRP and accessing from my PC I discovered that the rom file was the wrong one.

Then I downloaded and installed the 8.2.1 weekly.

Now the phone works almost perfectly.
I say "almost" because the home screen was all messed up. And this is not a real problem.
But the worst is that both the home button and the task manager button do not work any more.
Actually phisically speaking the home button works. In fact it unlock the phone and it reads my fingerprint.
But the functionality of going back to home screen does not work anymore.

I've tried to re-install the 8.1.11v2 and 8.1.25v2 but it does not change.
Of course I wiped the dalvik cache several times....nothing happened.

Do you have any suggestion?

Please, do not tell me that the only solution is to make a hard-wipe :)

Hello, all!
I'm using xiaomi.eu weekly by several months.
I had never congratulated you for the huge and fantastic job.
I do it now!

COMPLIMENTS! :)

Today I'm writing because I did a mistake.

My phone is a MI6.
This morning I downloaded by mistake the stable version instead of the 8.2.1 weekly.
On reboot the phone went in loop, cycling between an error about the lancher and the MIUI loading screen.
So I went in the TWRP and accessing from my PC I discovered that the rom file was the wrong one.

Then I downloaded and installed the 8.2.1 weekly.

Now the phone works almost perfectly.
I say "almost" because the home screen was all messed up. And this is not a real problem.
But the worst is that both the home button and the task manager button do not work any more.
Actually phisically speaking the home button works. In fact it unlock the phone and it reads my fingerprint.
But the functionality of going back to home screen does not work anymore.

I've tried to re-install the 8.1.11v2 and 8.1.25v2 but it does not change.
Of course I wiped the dalvik cache several times....nothing happened.

Do you have any suggestion?

Please, do not tell me that the only solution is to make a hard-wipe :)

Yes it is the only solution in this case

I'm not very sure because I don't even know what Lazyflasher is. But what I can confirm is all the file I've downloaded is from this forum nowhere else

ah okay! lazyflasher and supersu is recommend to install besides TWRP (far as i know) lazyflasher (if i typed it correct) prevents for the bootloop, and supersu for the root!

Most probably your bootloader got re-locked, use MiFlash Unlock to re unlock your bootloader.

It doesn't work for me, I tried the stable and the weekly version as well, but both of them ends up in a bootloop after I install it in twrp. please help:( (Xiaomi mi4c)

I think it's because the TWRP version is old and does not support miui 9 with android 7

Reactions: iamlloyds and Lihoj
It would be really appreciated during this time off because of China spring festival to rebuild the latest roms for eol devices such as mipads etc.
Yes it would be great. Now on RN2 global beta but it's not the same ,and I would be back in an instant . But if you don't or can't , thanks for all your previous roms.

Reactions: jc rey
Status
Not open for further replies.