Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand if the new notifications are integrated (Mido), or if I have to flash it separately

For global style notification you have to flash zip file . You can find in mods section for your device. There's a topic there. I use this mod very good.

Hi. When an app in App lock password protected, if i like to change the password it doesn't asks for the current password!!! It makes this function useless! Redmi Note 3 Special Edition...
Yep but if you already have any app lock protected app and you try to enter app lock settings to change password then it will asks for current password to enter app lock settings for sure...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I'm missing this option in latest Mix 2 Stable. Is it only availbe in Weekly rom or only on other phones?
Sorry i've added some lines from voenabler magisk module to build.prop see xda thread.
I missed that it was still active.
No miui feature, till now i hope they will finally re-add this soon.

Last edited:
How am I able to disable some of the system apps on Mi6(Oreo) turning miui optimization didnt let me disable them?

Hello, I installed the adb drivers on windows 7 put the phone in debug mode, but with the "adb devices" command the mi4c phone is not seen, instead started in fastboot the phone is seen correctly.
Mi4c with ROM 8.2.1

For unlock Redmi 5 plus bootloader we need use the Test Points?
Open a new phone...

Enviado do meu Redmi Note 4X através do Tapatalk

I have this rom on my Redmi 5 Plus, often, when I take the picture with the front camera, it tells me impossible to start camera and closes the app. If I use the self-timer instead, shoot normally.

I will update via twrp but i dont know when to wipe cache dalvik. Before or after the installation and how? Sorry i am a noob

MI 5X cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

i have redmi 5 plus can anyone tell me why my screen sometimes wont response u need to turn off/on the phone so it will work again

I got Redmi 5 Plus too and it works smooth like a charm, never had the problem you're talking about...

Hi! I Have redmi Note 4 global (mido). I don't know why, but sometimes when I receive a whatsapp message, my notifications led shines purple and blue at the same time. On Whatsapp setup the led notification's colour is set purple. So why this extra colour? I repeat that it doesn't happen always. I always make clean flash. I hope anyone can answer to me. Thanks.

Hi,
I don't find anymore the option that reduced the size of photos after they were backuped in miCloud.

Was it removed?
Santoni, redmi 4x

Thx for your reply...

Hello,
Every time comes bootloop when I try to install xiaomi.eu_multi_MINotePro_V9.1.2.0.NXHCNEI_v9-7.0.zip via twrp. what can I do?

My phone is MiNotePro and officially unlocked

Hi! I Have redmi Note 4 global (mido). I don't know why, but sometimes when I receive a whatsapp message, my notifications led shines purple and blue at the same time. On Whatsapp setup the led notification's colour is set purple. So why this extra colour? I repeat that it doesn't happen always. I always make clean flash. I hope anyone can answer to me. Thanks.
If you look closely you will see it`s red and blue interchangeably and not at the same time, those are the base colors of purple and this is probably a bug.
This happens sometimes on my mido also on global beta, usually restart fixes it

on kenzo not support Indonesian language ... where as xiaomi.eu is multi language... Please support indonesian language

On my Mi Max 2 I'm not able anymore to download certain applications from playstore, like Tapet, KWLP or other live wallpapers. There is a way to fix this problem? Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.