Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When installing this rom via twrp it gets stuck in bootloop, I'm coming from paranoid android. when I install global miui stock it boots up normally. wiped, cache, dalvalik, data and system what am i doing wrong?
version 7.11.30 also results in a bootloop??

Are there someone whose know which application captures network to tcpdump.pcap0 and tcpdump.pcap1 (miui/debug_log/common). Is it exists on stable rom?

Browser very often get crash
0n5IBTW_d.jpg
Maybe consider moving to N based MIUI 9 stable or weekly, no problems on my mido(s)

I was kinda hoping that Google Phone's call history would magically appear once Xiaomi.eu switches to Oreo. That is absolutely not the case.

Any workarounds, except using a different dialer?

I can confirm this, too! My MiNote3 has 8.2.1 and (of course) Nougat, but the setting has disappeared. It was there in the last version I had, from January, so I know how to display and use it - it just isn't there anymore.
Why does It desappear? I formatted and It there was, but now It there isn't

Reactions: barbuti17
Redmi 3 - Cannot attach file to an email. Problem found in built-in mail app and Aqua mail (installed from Google play store)
Same here, in German and tried in English US and UK:

I/WtProcessController( 3489): MOVE TO FOREGROUND: com.android.email 10045
I/StatusController( 3489): Last foreground:com.miui.home uid:10023 Current foreground:com.android.email uid:10045
I/WtProcessController( 3489): FOREGROUND INFO: name=com.android.email uid=10045 pid=10305 TaskId:11241
W/System.err(10305): at com.kingsoft.KSO.stat.MailError.<init>(MailError.java)
I/StatusController( 3489): Last foreground:com.android.email uid:10045 Current foreground:com.miui.home uid:10023
E/Email (10305): Unexpected empty syncAuthority from cursor
W/PushService( 3521): 2018-02-07 09:34:20,875 - [WARN"::"PushService] - [Thread:53] try send mi push message. packagename:com.android.email action:UnSubscription
I/ActiveServicesInjector( 2283): Low priority start of: ServiceRecord{353dbaad u0 com.android.email/com.kingsoft.email.service.ContactSyncCloudService}

Last edited:
Reactions: dddinev
Hello

Problem in MI6, after this update in 1 hour I lose more than 10% of battery if the phone is suspended. The phone doesn't last one day, before I it would last 2 days.

Continue with the good work

my mi5s takes an eternity to charge after i update to this rom

Reboot with the charger plugged in, if it doesn't work, shut down your phone, charge it for a while, then turn it own, you can use app like Ampere to measure the charging.

Guyz how off stupid and anoying botification from xiaomi.eu to email? I get many spams to my email account.....

When installing this rom via twrp it gets stuck in bootloop, I'm coming from paranoid android. when I install global miui stock it boots up normally. wiped, cache, dalvalik, data and system what am i doing wrong?
Mi6 I flashed this rom and got stuck on mi logo , although i wiped everything in twrp. Solution for me was boot fastboot and erasing user data from there. I think command was "fastboot erase userdata"

On my mi6 is going well good rom. Just 2 issues.
Feels laggy compared to nougat, not a flagship experience. And standby drain: wakelocks in the night while I sleep.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-02-07-13-08-02-952_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-02-07-13-08-02-952_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    80 KB · Views: 515
Status
Not open for further replies.