Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Guys!

So I have a new Rednote mi 4X and i am downloading the latest weekly now

Last edited:
Awake 14h might be a problem, but this is the wrong thread for you. Get up2date.
And get BetterBatteryStats to resolve your issue.
BetterBatteryStats shows me ttyC0 and something else I can't remember right now pegged at 100%.
I suspect that updating the ROM should not do much, as this was 2 weeks ago, and the ROM was behaving perfectly fine before.

Guys anyone else have problems with messenger notifications on Mi5? Everything worked for me on stable rom but the battery was a crap - it couldn't last even for a day. On dev it's much better but notifications from messenger seems to work randomly. Sometimes I get push at once and sometimes nothing happens even when screen is on (second thing happens way more often).

I've changed app battery saving settings to no limitations, allowed it to autostart and given full permissions for notifications. Installing notifications shade mode didn't help either. Funny thing is that messenger lite works ok. Is this a miui bug or something wrong with the app?

Guys anyone else have problems with messenger notifications on Mi5? Everything worked for me on stable rom but the battery was a crap - it couldn't last even for a day. On dev it's much better but notifications from messenger seems to work randomly. Sometimes I get push at once and sometimes nothing happens even when screen is on (second thing happens way more often).

I've changed app battery saving settings to no limitations, allowed it to autostart and given full permissions for notifications. Installing notifications shade mode didn't help either. Funny thing is that messenger lite works ok. Is this a miui bug or something wrong with the app?

I use lite version of messenger and no notification issue with this...

I use lite version of messenger and no notification issue with this...

yeah so did I, but many features didn't work - sending photos, videos, even urls I had to copy to browser instead of just clicking on them

yeah so did I, but many features didn't work - sending photos, videos, even urls I had to copy to browser instead of just clicking on them

Sending photos work for me but the other issues mentioned by you regarding Messenger Lite are existing issues for me too...

Hello,
vibration not working for notifications on Firefox (in other app like facebook or whatsapp, vibrations working fine). In Firefox app settings vibrations is ON.

Hi to all.

Updated to this version on my Note 3 SE.
So far everything seems to work. Only thing that I found so far is that my cellular network shows LTE instead of 4G. Before the update I had a 4G connection on the same spot.

Anybody else that has this issue?

Regards, Marc

Hi to all.

Updated to this version on my Note 3 SE.
So far everything seems to work. Only thing that I found so far is that my cellular network shows LTE instead of 4G. Before the update I had a 4G connection on the same spot.

Anybody else that has this issue?

Regards, Marc
Thats not an issue 4G and LTE is the same thing.

Reactions: Marc van Blerk
Battery drain on my mi5. In less than eight hours the phone is completely discharged. Terrible. Which recommended release?

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

I've had the same problem, no signal and doesn't detect my sim card after updating. Have not been able to get any response or advice from @ingbrzy or anybody else about the issue for weeks. :( Here was my process:

Overall problem, no sim detected!

Device: Mi Note 2, using on t-mobile network.

I flashed the latest weekly a couple weeks back (7.12.21), coming from 7.8.31, should have been a simple update. I cleared cache and dalvik and it rebooted just fine but does not detect sim card slot 1, and when my sim card is moved to slot 2, phone gets shows bars but not calling or sms abilities, and no data. It also does not register under sim settings as having a sim card despite it having bars. And yes I left the phone alone and waited plenty of time to see if it would reach signal.

So I go back to recovery and this time wipe data, cache, and dalvik. And reboot phone only to find it says no IMEI found, and sim cards are still not being detected.

So I go back to recovery and restore EFS from my previous rom backup (version 7.8.31) and no effect, same as before.

So I go back to recovery and restore my FIRMWARE and EFS from my previous rom backup (version 7.8.31) and my IMEI is back but no sim cards detected

So I go back to recovery and restore complete rom backup version 7.8.31, and everything works fine again.

So I go back to recovery and install the newest stable rom, cleared cache and dalvik, and reboot, and I get process.acore has stopped errors repeatedly and sim cards are still not being detected.

So I go back to recovery and restore complete rom backup from version 7.8.31, and everything works fine again.

This has been the case with 7.12.21, 7.12.14, and 7.12.7, and I'm pretty certain without some advice it will be the case for 8.2.1 as well.

Please help I just want to keep up with your beautiful updates!

Will ANYBODY HELP? NOBODY SEEMS TO RESPOND ON THIS THREAD. Does NOBODY else have this problem?

Hi everyone.
I have 8.1.25 and from 2 weeks ago I believe some Google store update did something bad to my phone.
The battery is draining like mad.
This is a Redmi Pro X20.
Is anyone having the same issue?
c67da2784e348611f6e6f1836b78fe23.jpg
69fcc3ee0f312e703b14713c786e03d3.jpg
62bb19b4c64ad638e6ebdf398b71d87a.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Pro using Tapatalk
forgot redmi pro is a dead phone no one likes mkt chips,he dies in 6.0 ,i send mine to trash,

Reactions: HidRo and barbuti17
Sending photos work for me but the other issues mentioned by you regarding Messenger Lite are existing issues for me too...
Did you try Friendly? I'm pretty happy with it, give it a chance. I use that as FB and Messenger agents.

Reactions: graw2
Reporting from Mi Max SD652,

Same apps, similar usage, but standby battery drain is double that of the previous version. There was a fix for standby battery drain a few updates ago, and I came from that version, which was a lot better in battery usage. I hope this gets solved in the next update.

??
I haven't noticed any lag... But fingerprint scanner is failing a lot! Even if you put the wrong finger it takes 5 seconds to vibrate! And in this two weeks with this update my phone as rebooted 3 times by itself. Am I the only one ?
For me is pretty everything fine, no lags, only some very little things to fix, nothing important.
Fingerprint scanner hasn't been good (to say the little) from the beginning on this phone, but with facial recognition I can avoid the most of fingerprint unlocks. Probably without facial unlock i have already sold this phone just because of failing fingerprint scanner.

Anybody have problem with touch screen....recently, my phone ( redmi 5 + 4/64 ) sometime is stun screen, i have turn off & on screen again with this version weekly

Status
Not open for further replies.