Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the security app there were some changes and i had to confirm new terms of usage which i did but i unchecked the lower confirm box both on cleaner and antivirus and now when i use cleaner app with clean master definitions it just freezes to bi specific it can not finish the cleaning process is taking forever literary it finishes everything but the advertisement section is in a loop. Anyone with the same problems and possibly a solution? Device is mi max hydrogen.

Reactions: Pinta
MiMix2 [128/6GB] OpenCamera crashes.

Crash summary below.

java.lang.NullPointerException:
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:107)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:10)
at android.hardware.camera2.ICameraDeviceUser$Stub$Proxy.createStream(Unknown Source:32)
at android.hardware.camera2.impl.ICameraDeviceUserWrapper.createStream(Unknown Source:2)
at android.hardware.camera2.impl.CameraDeviceImpl.configureStreamsChecked(Unknown Source:386)
at android.hardware.camera2.impl.CameraDeviceImpl.createCaptureSessionInternal(Unknown Source:61)
at android.hardware.camera2.impl.CameraDeviceImpl.createCaptureSession(Unknown Source:39)
at net.sourceforge.opencamera.CameraController.CameraController2.createCaptureSession(CameraController2.java:3417)
at net.sourceforge.opencamera.CameraController.CameraController2.startPreview(CameraController2.java:3475)
at net.sourceforge.opencamera.Preview.Preview.startCameraPreview(Preview.java:5467)
at net.sourceforge.opencamera.Preview.Preview.setupCamera(Preview.java:1724)
at net.sourceforge.opencamera.Preview.Preview.cameraOpened(Preview.java:1530)
at net.sourceforge.opencamera.Preview.Preview.access$800(Preview.java:92)
at net.sourceforge.opencamera.Preview.Preview$1.onPostExecute(Preview.java:1383)
at net.sourceforge.opencamera.Preview.Preview$1.onPostExecute(Preview.java:1366)
at android.os.AsyncTask.finish(Unknown Source:14)
at android.os.AsyncTask.-wrap1(Unknown Source:0)
at android.os.AsyncTask$InternalHandler.handleMessage(Unknown Source:17)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:21)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:139)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:71)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.Zygote$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:200)

You don't need to fix anything on your Mi Max 2, camera2 api works fine on Mi Max 2 Xiaomi.eu v8.3.1 + *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* + Global Notification Port :)

Mi6 with 8.3.1, it does not work with Camera2APi patch, booth GC Apps v3/v5 are crashing.
other people are writing the same in 4PDA and XDA-Developers

In the security app there were some changes and i had to confirm new terms of usage which i did but i unchecked the lower confirm box both on cleaner and antivirus and now when i use cleaner app with clean master definitions it just freezes to bi specific it can not finish the cleaning process is taking forever literary it finishes everything but the advertisement section is in a loop. Anyone with the same problems and possibly a solution? Device is mi max hydrogen.

Had the same issue on Mi 5s, changed the Definitions in the cleaner settings to Tencent (Security app/settings cog/Cleaner/Definitions) and the cleaner works fine.

Dear All,

after updating to xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_8.3.2_v9-8.0 (Mi5) Go Launcher Z doesn't want to start. Tried to clear cache, reboot , rental it and still the same.

Mi5s, installation with wipe cache and dalvik as usual but led notification is not working.

Had the same issue on Mi 5s, changed the Definitions in the cleaner settings to Tencent (Security app/settings cog/Cleaner/Definitions) and the cleaner works fine.
Thanks for the answer man but i dont want to use tencent definitions because before it always deleted my twrp backup now not but still is there any other way to get the clean master cleaner definitions to work ? Please anybody ?

Thanks for the answer man but i dont want to use tencent definitions because before it always deleted my twrp backup now not but still is there any other way to get the clean master cleaner definitions to work ? Please anybody ?
My TWRP backups are still there after a tencent clean. Only the deep clean shows the TWRP files (same as cleanmaster) but they are select-able.

Hi, first of all excuse me for my English

5 Plus, when I try to change call sound I get themes menu...

Could you understand me?

Thanks ingbrzy for your excellent work!!!

Reactions: 9teen and Elnur84
why can not I download it. it's up to date. What is the reason? please help me
edb034625a9c61882626679c4e52a07e.jpg

Mi Note 3 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Status
Not open for further replies.