• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guyz how works?

Mi Max - Hydrogen
Mi4 - Cancro
Redmi 4 - Prada
Redmi 3 - Ido

Any bugs issue on 8.3.1 Xiaomi.eu on this phones?

For those who wants to change default ringtone. Go to themes then right corner where you go when you want to customize the theme. Tap ringtone voila. When you hit the ringtone you want.... then another window opens to select where you want it to add it.
04d5dca05ccb2473b974b1ccd13f6e23.jpg

Sent from my MIX 2 using Tapatalk
that worked,thanks dude..

Reactions: linuxilakis
I have installed Android 8.0 for Xiaomi MI5 8.3.2 and a lot of apps crash. What can I do? If I do a full wipe the problen will be solved? Or I can solved it with a wipe dalwik, cache and data? Thanks
I dirty flashed Oreo and there's no issue so far. I disabled animation scale to make it faster

I've installed Oreo on Mi5. In this moment phone is very, veeeery, slowly :/

It was expected with some other issues as this build from early stage from development...

Last edited:
Redmi Note 4X

Am i the only one that doesnt have black background when I open the folders in the home screen?

Do you have a wifi problem? Downloading play store application is very slow. Is there anyone who has encountered this situation?

Mi Note 3 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

CHANGELOG
- Improved system stability and performance

OTA
- Sourceforge.net got servers issue so OTA can not be downloaded yet.. We have to wait for fix it...

Android 8.0 for Xiaomi MI5 8.3.2 RELEASED..!
DOWNLOAD
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=818070582850497100

A Great THANKS to all the team!

2 questions for our Mi6 before update another time and then come back to 12/2017 version..
Please, anyone can you tell me if these 2 problems are solved:

1- contactless payment has been solved? P on the previous version (2/2018) for someone was ok and for someone else not (tried all the suggestions but p.ex. not ok with my MI6 and Millennium Bank card)

2- How to set Brightness on MI6 Camera?
Photos are always too dark and need to be corrected... One by one! :-(

Thanks for your feedback!

after more than a month without updates we expected a "rom" without problems. instead this update is full of problems. many phones get stuck in recovery. among these my mix1.

Redmi 4x santoni
when trying to change any ringtone to a call, sms, etc. goes into the installation of themes, please correct

After the installation, several applications disappeared, including the keyboard. In addition, I have a problem with the installation of several additions to the City of Poland. Besides, it's fine.

Wysłane z mojego Redmi Note 4 przy użyciu Tapatalka
Edit.
I cant installation any applications.
I have the same problem

Do you have a wifi problem? Downloading play store application is very slow. Is there anyone who has encountered this situation?

Mi Note 3 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Status
Not open for further replies.