Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can find below known Mi5 Oreo issues summarized (might be Oreo builds for other devices also affected), so no need to posting repeatedly all the time the same issue:

1. In split screen mode scrolling for second app in recent apps tray causes system UI FC
2. No vibrate no sound for Tapatalk notifications
3. Additional settings > Privacy > Managed device info: most of the options cant be opened under this menu
4. Quick card > Notes: Chinese text visible
5. Security app > Data > Top Up: Chinese texts visible
6. No vibrate for Gmail notifications, there is only sound
7. Gmail > Settings > account@gmail.com > Manage notifications: Vibrate and Blink light options always switch back to disabled after exiting menu
8. Gmail > Settings > account@gmail.com > Manage notifications: "On the lock screen" option cant be opened
9. Settings > Sound & Vibration: Ringtone and notification sounds options lead to pre-installed system themes instead of sound options
10. Camera: "Mirror front camera" options (ON, OFF, When face detected) don't have any effect on front camera
11. Mixed system animation speeds (opening folders animation is faster, opening app animation is slower)
+1 for this post for others to read more.

Reactions: graw2
Hello! I have problems with the last update xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote2_8.3.1_v9-7.0. When I enter the option "Sound and vibration" and I want to change the tone of the phone or message received, I will go to the "themes" option. If someone can tell me the damage, I would appreciate it. Thank you very much.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Already mentioned several times here. Go through Themes to change your sounds in the meanwhile till it's fixed.

I'm using the Mi5 Oreo ROM and now my notifications doesn't light up my screen anymore, only the led gets blinking. Is this a bug?

Hello! I have problems with the last update xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote2_8.3.1_v9-7.0. When I enter the option "Sound and vibration" and I want to change the tone of the phone or message received, I will go to the "themes" option. If someone can tell me the damage, I would appreciate it. Thank you very much.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

"Due to temporary changes in Themes from Xiaomi, we change ringtones and notification sounds in the themes app> Local tab> Ringtones (tile). After selecting the sound (you can also select the sound from the theme), you can assign it to the sound of Alarm, Notification or Ringing."

Tested on Mi5 Oreo and it works for me. Checked with both cleaner definition Tencent and Clean master. Maybe device specific issue...

a0ddcd258385c9955080fae5ad4a0054.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Same on my mi 5x. Cant finish cleaning

MI 5X cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

When i block a sms, it is not moved to blocked sms list, stays in the incoming messages . is it normal?

MI 5X cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

It killed my Redmi Note 5a Prime. Every app is crashing and I cant use the phone anymore. Have to go back to last Update. Bulls*** this Update!

I tried to install the version befor this one, the music app came back, but still wont let me install spotify, if this problems continues acter next weeks update, I will wipe and reset the phone
Well, in that case I will wait one week before wiping my phone. This is just frustrating :(

Thanks for the help!

Reactions: Tyesh
"Due to temporary changes in Themes from Xiaomi, we change ringtones and notification sounds in the themes app> Local tab> Ringtones (tile). After selecting the sound (you can also select the sound from the theme), you can assign it to the sound of Alarm, Notification or Ringing."
where is it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-03-13-05-27-480_com.android.thememanager.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-03-13-05-27-480_com.android.thememanager.png
    217.9 KB · Views: 391
Can not download this rom direcly on phone, I finally downloaded this rom from this website. When I try to install, TWRP gets stuck when updating. (returned to 8.2.1 in backup).

Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X global

hello guys ... one question .... how is the 8.3.1 based on 7.0 on mi5 ?? problems ??
for oreo I wait :)

thank you and sorry for the english

Redmi 4 Prime updated and rolling...

Enviado do meu Redmi 4 através do Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.