Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In Themes you can select Ringtones, then local storage, here you have your Ringtones to select.
Strange way to configure the ringtones, and other sounds notifications. The old way was times better! :(

Enviado do meu MI 6 através do Tapatalk

Last edited:
Found that you can also change ringtones, notifications, and alarms by long pressing on the sound file in Solid Explorer (available in playstore) , press the 3 bars in the top right corner of the pop-up that appears, and select where you want the sound applied to.

Works fine for Redmi Pro...

Your welcome...

Reactions: MFalorca and HidRo
Xiaomi.eu devs and everybody thanks for everything but this made me move to Lineage OS.
All the best.

Strange way to configure the ringtones, and other sounds notifications. The old way was times better! :(

Enviado do meu MI 6 através do Tapatalk
It is bug, so current situation regarding ringtone and notification sound settings just temporary...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MFalorca
Edit: on mi note 3 the phone reboots when I press share on Chrome or other apps after installing the global notification zip package, so it depends on that, not the rom 8.3.1. I correct the report made previously. Sorry.

Reactions: Soebianto
Imposible instalar en mi Redmi Pro!!!!!
What is the fault?,
91c127f6472abb10d09654b73a9db8f5.jpg

Enviado desde mi Redmi Pro mediante Tapatalk

I got mi note 3 and when I press the share button it crash, bug

Inviato dal mio Mi Note 3 utilizzando Tapatalk

I have a redmi note 2 and for a long time there has been no update. Why? And when will it be?

anyone?
please give feedback

my mi 5 only got 2 and half hours SOT on xiaomi.eu 8.1.11 beta T__T
is it useable?
can *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* (camera api 2) work?

thank you
Got 7 hours SOT on LOS 14.1 back when I was using Mi5

I unlocked my bootloader and installed this build on my new Mi Note 3. When I attempt to change the ringtone or notification tone, the themes app launches instead! Does anyone else have this issue? I'm guessing I may be the first to report it, since most people don't change their ringtones regularly, but since this is a fresh install, I can't change the ringtone.

I unlocked my bootloader and installed this build on my new Mi Note 3. When I attempt to change the ringtone or notification tone, the themes app launches instead! Does anyone else have this issue? I'm guessing I may be the first to report it, since most people don't change their ringtones regularly, but since this is a fresh install, I can't change the ringtone.

No, at least 7 people already reported this bug, it happens with all devices and at least 2 people shared how to change ringtones etc via Theme app, you are late comer..hehehe

No, at least 7 people already reported this bug, it happens with all devices and at least 2 people shared how to change ringtones etc via Theme app, you are late comer..hehehe

Oh, sorry. I'll read more of the thread before posting next time!

After pressing the tones icon at the bottom in the themes app, how does one select local storage? I can only see online ringtones.

Upgrade my Mi5 to 8.3.2 Oreo.
One major issue: when placing a phone call the screen turns off (as if the proximity sensor is not sensing right) so you cant end the call etc.
I couldnt downgrade back to 8.2.
Ufter Ufter reboot Android just kept on showing the three blinking dots forever. I used twrp to go back to 8.3.2 Oreo :(

Bugs noticed on the Mi 5 Oreo ROM clean install

- On Twitter you can't share (IndexOutOfBoundsException on apps list)
- Sometimes Camera error (not available) with Face Unlock On.

Thx!

Hi.
I have the problem: After up this version, the update menu was crashed. Cannot open the update menu. The previous version no problem. My phone is Mi Mix 1

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.