Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i have an Redmi Note 4 (Mido).
I found the following problem:
The radio is not working anymore.
No sound and apparently the micro is turned on!
And when will the problem with the SD card message be solved?
I have daily about 10 times the message that the SD card can be separated!

Last edited:
- No BT issue here
- mixed animation speeds confirmed
- No proximity sensur bug here

What is the issue with proximity sensor at you?

BT is normal now
Proximity sensor is always covered, but when you go to the test page and do the calibration, it returns to normal. If I reboot the phone the problem comes back

Reactions: graw2
@ingbrzy Can you tell me please why I do not see ringtones when I try to set them in Sounds?
Because that is known issue in this release. Will be fixed for next update...until then change ringtones via themes app...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

When I try to set a ringtone, the button goes me to theme interface to import sound files. I searched in system folders and I found the media folder with ringtone and notification sounds but I cannot set them.
Can anybody help me please?
I asked @ingbrzy but he didn't responded me. Please help!
I saved a video screen on YouTube
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The updater app is crashing in this version.
Also I can not find a way to reach the recovery mode without the updater app.
Is there a smart way to reach it from the operation system when up ?
Perhaps to extend the start (re)start menu anyway ?

The updater app is crashing in this version.
Also I can not find a way to reach the recovery mode without the updater app.
Is there a smart way to reach it from the operation system when up ?
Perhaps to extend the start (re)start menu anyway ?
its not.. wipe updater app data..

What a mess....a stupid ring tone i define, doesnt work, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*, doesnt work.....

Jesus......i just widh there was a 6.0 rom to my phone and travel on time when things work well...

No thanks....just wath this mess.

why i cant install any 9.3 miui for mi4c without getting bootloop lock? then i have to do all the ritual of flashing 6.1.7 dev rom unlocking bootloader reflashing twrp and try another image what the heck?
if there are other steps required why arent they specified here?
i get errors during install altough it says successfull at the end
why does this page provide an old twrp link 2.8.7.0 is that even any good?
why is this version nuking twrp from my phone and there is no warning about it?
why just why?

why i cant install any 9.3 miui for mi4c without getting bootloop lock? then i have to do all the ritual of flashing 6.1.7 dev rom unlocking bootloader reflashing twrp and try another image what the heck?
if there are other steps required why arent they specified here?
i get errors during install altough it says successfull at the end
why does this page provide an old twrp link 2.8.7.0 is that even any good?
why is this version nuking twrp from my phone and there is no warning about it?
why just why?
why do you lock my bootloader and lock me out of twrp i cant install new versions without it, this entire xiaomi.EU project is terrible

Hello guys. Some solution to install *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* (Xiaomi mi6)?

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando Tapatalk

why do you lock my bootloader and lock me out of twrp i cant install new versions without it, this entire xiaomi.EU project is terrible

It's not xiaomi.eu fault, xiaomi changed something ..

All you need to do is RE-UNLOCK the bootloader after you upgrade the rom (bootloop happens because the bootloader get re-lock from upgrading), this has been shared before.

Reactions: whatanarse
What the heck i managed to install this version on mi4c and the WiFi speed is a disaster, only getting 300kb from playstore over WiFi
The 4G/LTE speeds are 20times faster than WiFi now thanks to damn regressions .........

Reactions: teo_xrn3
Hi guys;
This is my first experience with eu rom, but sadly some bugs in it. When will you release an update to change ring sounds. Everybod has same problems, but noone helps us !!!!
Second problem: play market download speed is very slow !!!!

Last edited:
What the heck i managed to install this version on mi4c and the WiFi speed is a disaster, only getting 300kb from playstore over WiFi
The 4G/LTE speeds are 20times faster than WiFi now thanks to damn regressions .........
Use static ip and not dhcp on wifi settings.
It's work in my case. Only first second is slow.
Try

Inviato dal mio MIX 2 utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: kottomas
Mi5 ringtone and sounds are not changeable! When you try to change the sounds, you come to a theme, ringtone and so one downloader, but you can not choose from the default sounds
Confirmed Bug?

Screenshot_2018-03-08-09-07-18-738_com.android.settings.png Screenshot_2018-03-08-09-07-24-697_com.android.thememanager.png

Well, at least now you can upgrade your phone weekly without getting bootloop, chances are Xiaomi will fix that wifi bug tomorrow...

Mi5 ringtone and sounds are not changeable! When you try to change the sounds, you come to a theme, ringtone and so one downloader, but you can not choose from the default sounds
Confirmed Bug?

View attachment 18374 View attachment 18375

this has been answered many times in this thread, last reply is here :
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/8-3-1.43478/page-23#post-410990

Reactions: graw2
Hahaha what a stupid answer by mod....
4G/3G work on China rom Official..
Working 4/3G on Europe its not changes from Xiaomi.eu, only from Official China Miui rom from Official Team Dev...
Anyway, what has 4G to send an SMS? After all, text messages are sent without any problems to both 4G and 3 / 2G ..

38be4bd588db02bda0bb6d31f6094b03.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.