Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Mi Note 2 and after the update it is still running on Android 7. Shouldn't be Android 8? Do I have to proceed on a different way?

I have a question about the updates. Is ist possible to update with the xiaomi updater? I can download the update, but after that it comes the question if i like to restart in recovery modus to update and if I say yes nothing is going on.
I know that I can start in TWRP and update via .zip but is it also possible to do it via updater?

I have a Mi Note 2 and after the update it is still running on Android 7. Shouldn't be Android 8? Do I have to proceed on a different way?

Oreo:
hxxps://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/8.3.15/xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote2_8.3.15_v9-8.0.zip/download

Reactions: jc rey and MklCrt
Redmi PRO (HMPRO) with 4/128 GB rooted
OTA Updates never work for me ("MD5 check failed") - so dowload the ROMs here and install them via USB
But with 8.3.1 update, several Apps have been (automatically) uninstalled - and can't be reinstalled since!
This major bug, concerning apps from other sources, has so far neither being fixed, nor officially commented!
I really want an answer - and other users too, because they are affected as well.

+1 same problem here...
connot install automaticly deleted app (e.g. tomtom Sygic) not via playstore and not by .APK
also removed all preveous files before trying to install....
Please help

I have a Redmi PRO (HMPRO) 4/64 GB unrooted

Reactions: Solutionman
Oreo:
hxxps://sourceforge.net/projects/xiaomi-eu-multilang-miui-roms/files/xiaomi.eu/MIUI-WEEKLY-RELEASES/8.3.15/xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote2_8.3.15_v9-8.0.zip/download
Downloaded it but can't install it. Probably because of twrp version but I can't find the scorpio_8

someone already oreo 8.0 on his mi note 2? and how did you succeed?
can also find a description here how to update the mi note 2 to oreo 8.0 and with the correct twrp to download.

[QUOTE = "frason, post: 412450, member: 188067"] No use ningún mod de cámara que supongo que usted hizo. [/ QUOTE]
¿Qué mod? What mod YesWhat mod? If the one doing bootlop is the.fix of front without this Fix the gk apk will not go out black screen

Stuck on bootloop after installing 8.3.15 via TWRP with Magisk and Shade port.
Mi Note 3

Mi6 6/128gb no root

UpdaterApp
instantly crush after trying to download update report:

java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to get length of null array
at pl.zdunex25.updater.MainActivity.removeoldmd5sums(MainActivity.java:1823)
at pl.zdunex25.updater.MainActivity$16$1$1.run(MainActivity.java:1109)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:139)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:71)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.Zygote$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:200)

Last edited:
Uninstall the Shade port using the Uninstaller provided (if you got the port from the the thread below), this week's Mi Note 3 Global ROM is not good.
Thank you, that's what I was going to try as soon as I got home. Don't have a USB-C with me right now.

Also my Wifes Mi 5X
I was downloading update,
had almost finished Just last few MB left after that crush. A tried again instead of download I get installation message so i hit that , restart to TWRP Some Md5 check after that I get back to Main menu of TWRP. Restart to system still on 8.3.8

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.