Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Soebianto Still no luck with Max2!? Was busy and didnt get time to give it a try...

Tried twice, but upgrading process stuck at some point and never finish, flashing in TWRP 3.2.1.0, from 8.3.8, maybe I'll try to uninstall Magisk later and try again.

How can I deactivate the search in gallery?
I know that is a experimental function but don't remember where to deactivate...

You can deactivate it through MIUI Lab under Settings, if the option is missing, use Search to find it.

Screenshot_2018_03_17_07_49_42_908_com_android_quicksearchbox.jpg

Hello guys. I had bootloop with magisk. Someone with this issue? Can you help me, please?

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando Tapatalk

How to install this version without losing everything that is in mi6 or do I have to install everything again TWRP, magisk?

Can you help me, please?

Redmi PRO (HMPRO) with 4/128 GB rooted
OTA Updates never work for me ("MD5 check failed") - so dowload the ROMs here and install them via USB
But with 8.3.1 update, several Apps have been (automatically) uninstalled - and can't be reinstalled since!
This major bug, concerning apps from other sources, has so far neither being fixed, nor officially commented!
I really want an answer - and other users too, because they are affected as well.

Does anyone think there is hope for Android Oreo on Mi Mix and other year or two old phones? It would be nice since after that you can update android separately from rom. Thanks for any info.

RMN4X:
I am in 8.3.8. ZXC TWRP. But can not OTA to this 8.3.15. After downloading finish via Updater, Noticed that MD5 failed checksum.
=> Wonder if I will upgrade maunally ?
Mi 5X:
Install 8.3.15. There is one app "18555.cn" that can not be uninstalled. Also, there is so many Chinese words in Browser

Hi, since I updated my Kate from MIUI 8 to 9 I often get the notification "No internet connection", see image attached. Mostly it occurs after waking the device up.

I use AFWall+ firewall. How can I get rid of this notification?
You are blocking the app with the firewall. Nothing serious just annoying notification

Sent from my Jason using Tapatalk and mask

From 8.3.8 huge battery drain and still on 8.3.15, phone always hot.
Mi mix 1
Does anyone else have this problem on mix 1 ? Or something is wrong with my phone?
e0c8493689dd7d767ce698d359b75084.jpg

Отправлено с моего MIX через Tapatalk

Mi4c. Everything seems to be working fine. The exception beeing:
1 - Charging sound always on no matter what option you choose.
2 - Delivered SMS's notification sound now uses the sound chosen as default for notifications and not the "SMSComplete" system sound.

Also the MIUI Labs option desapeared. (@KcNirvana )

Thanks team. Have a nice weekend

Reactions: barbuti17
Status
Not open for further replies.