Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious, how did you get the port for Mi Note 3 v8.3.16?
I unlocked my phone on Thursday and downloaded 8.3.8 and installed the 8.3.9 shade port on that day.
Lol, as I'm writing this I found out I flashed the 8.3.9 (thinking I already had downloaded yesterday the 8.3.15) shade port in this weeks ROM. So yeah, obviously it wouldn't work.

if redmi note 3 mtk and redmi note 2 are EOL, why my redmi note 2 get weekly updates from here and my redmi note 3 mtk doesnt??¿?¿?¿
i dont understand

On my Mi Mix 2, sent voice messages in WhatsApp are very quiet. Received voice messages are normal. The microphone is ok, I tested it.
Does anyone have this problem or a solution for me?

Mi Note 2 has battery drain on 7.0 even with a clean flash and all the apps denied to run in background/startup.
8.0 seems to be better but i'll wait till it gets more stable. :)

Thanks EU Team for all your work.
I have to ask, will we get Oreo for Mi 5S soon?

Thanks.

@Developers, thanks for your work.

In the official Xiaomi roms, there are several animated icons like whatsapp, facebook, instagram, etc. Could you add these icons to your rom?

fdaf9791-3508-4e53-9b33-0775cab0bb16.jpeg

[QUOTE = "Alexionis, publicación: 412509, miembro: 186337"] Mi Note 2 tiene batería agotada en 7.0 incluso con un flash limpio y todas las aplicaciones denegadas para ejecutarse en segundo plano / inicio.
8.0 parece ser mejor, pero esperaré hasta que se vuelva más estable. :)[/CITAR]

un buen comentario de que 8.0 es mejor que 7.0 en mi nota 2 y para la instalación veo que hay problemas con los saludos de TWRP

Mi3W

Icons for apps installed outside of Play Store are gone (I can still find folders and files for those apps with root file manager on system partition). I also cannot reinstall them due to error.

Someone before mentioned the same issue - so this is clearly a more common bug!

P.S I always check the md5 checksum before flashing, thus I didn't flashed corrupt zip archive.

I unlocked my phone on Thursday and downloaded 8.3.8 and installed the 8.3.9 shade port on that day.
Lol, as I'm writing this I found out I flashed the 8.3.9 (thinking I already had downloaded yesterday the 8.3.15) shade port in this weeks ROM. So yeah, obviously it wouldn't work.

Older MiuiSystemUI port doesn't work on newer ROM, but unfortunately MiuiSystemUI port based on Mi Note 3 Global ROM 8.3.16 doesn't work on 8.3.15.

Everytime I got the information that an update is available for me. The system means I have the Version 8.1.25 installed, but I had already updatet to 8.3.15.
I deleted many caches from many apps, but nothing helps. Anyone an Idea what I can delete without loosing my data but enough to solve this problem?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-17-14-00-52-318_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-17-14-00-52-318_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    135.8 KB · Views: 383
Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Alexionis, publicación: 412509, miembro: 186337"] Mi Note 2 tiene batería agotada en 7.0 incluso con un flash limpio y todas las aplicaciones denegadas para ejecutarse en segundo plano / inicio.
8.0 parece ser mejor, pero esperaré hasta que se vuelva más estable. :)[/CITAR]

un buen comentario de que 8.0 es mejor que 7.0 en mi nota 2 y para la instalación veo que hay problemas con los saludos de TWRP

English , please. If you have problems with flashing this rom it's because you don't have twrp 3.2.1 . Search it on xda.

Hello guys. I tried uninstaller the magisk mods, but I can't use magisk after the update. After magisk zip installed, the boot is freezing and I need use magisk Uninstaller. Some suggestion? Tks

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando Tapatalk

Password option on screen lock is gone?

Every time the screen shut off (30 seconds) you have to enter pattern or password again 100 times a day!
WTF?

@Soebianto it's safe to install 8.3.15 on Max 2? I've read this morning of your problem, did you solve the problem?

Nope, tried twice, same result, upgrading stucked at some point, never finish, force rebooted the phone and bootloop happened, had to restore from backup, this is why backup before upgading is very important, don't know what might happens, this is the 1st time I've ever had problem upgrading dev ROM in the last 1,5 years on Redmi Note 3 and Mi Max 2.

I guess you can try to upgrade, just MAKE SURE you backup at least the System and Data partition in case of problem, there was one guy who said Mi Max 2 all works, so obviously not everyone face the same problem, or you could just skip this weekly, unless there is something you need from this weekly update, 8.3.8 is a good one for me.

Edit: Think I'll try upgade again, but this time without Magisk installed and will try to figure it out at which line the updating process get stucked, who know @ingbrzy can help us.

Last edited:
Everything is working fine on RN4 mido. Flashed global systemUI port and camera2 patch thanks to @Soebianto
*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is fully functionall,
Thanks a lot
On redmi 3s also no problems

Reactions: iamlloyds
Facebook, Messenger, Viber, WhatsApp and etc. apps system/original icons are much better than EU redesigned i think, why don't bring back normal icons?! e.g. on MIUI9 Facebook closing animation is beautiful but on EU it's ununimated and boring...

Reactions: Kether
I installed the before version (8.3.8) but the app camera didn't work. Some suggestion for this downgrade? Thanks

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando Tapatalk

Can someone please check with this new update whether "charging sound off" works on Mi Note 3? This is the ONE reason I use .eu ROMs instead of the original xiaomi ROMs. And I read that it doesn't work for some people here (but they do not say what device they have).

Status
Not open for further replies.