Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only You have this issue or only users telkomsel
Mi5c is Official support China Mobile and TD-Lte
Unicom and FDD-Lte is not included in the LTS support list

Are you sure about this sir? Where i can check the LTS support list? I need to know for bug report or else

hello will i get ota update?
I just open update and it couldn't find update version .
Wait for afternoon. The OTA update is release in that time.
Firs page the team say:

"OTA is usually uploaded at Friday evening GMT"

Cumps

Hi bro. May i download this to my internal storage and flash this by choose update package?? MY phone is mi5x
e7f7b462e80400ec950a48e6f6a658e9.jpg

Sent from my MI 5X using Tapatalk

With mi6 there is same error with camera. Camera 2 api doesnt work in this build. Please fix that i need raw mode capture thank you

Hi,
On Redmi 4x and Redmi note 4x, the clock on main sreen is slightly cropped at the top.
thanks for your help

my Internet connection mobile very slow with many failures in all ROMs tested I tested to date for the mi5c, will be released new room yet this week for this model ?? help me please

same issue with tis release in first boot impossible to activate my account because to configure wlan setting no keyboard

Hi! For the previous ROM i used the patch to activate Camera2API from 4PDA, russian forum of MI 6.

You can try it for this ROM too, BUT always do FULL Backup
Hello thanks. Why camera2api is broken? Its a new incompatibility with new libraries or its bug/broken by the system core?

Redmi3 (HM3) Polish. Quick test:
1. Can't search in settings - after clicking search bar system is going back to home screen
2. Cant send email with attachment - after clicking new email then attachment icon system is going back to main screen (Inbox)

So, even i change to China Unicom (5 Mode) is still TDD? Sorry i don't get it
No, You have than FDD-LTE ( Unicom) and of corse TD-LTE(but in Yours country in this mode support only 2G) but its not official, its extra add from devs.
Official Mi5C support only China Mobile TD-LTE and this phone is only for China.
You buy this phone to yours own risk. They dont sell this phone Official outside China.They sell this phone only in China and only for China Mobile.
Its very small chance to fix this issue by devs, because no one in China Mobile dont have this issue. Even in Europe users dont Yours issue.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mi6
(not default theme)
-new optimisation from last week :)

Newly installed apps icons are bigger
828cb2ca2bc49c196d555c75e1fb386e.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Okay so i need ti wait an update from MIUI and camera 3rd party software?
I believe so, according to Xiaomi, 8.3.15 should provide quite a few camera enhancements too.
You don't really want to replace current libs with old ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.