Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please check with this new update whether "charging sound off" works on Mi Note 3? This is the ONE reason I use .eu ROMs instead of the original xiaomi ROMs. And I read that it doesn't work for some people here (but they do not say what device they have).
At Redmi Note 4X and Redmi 4X also.
Sound although with disabled sounds...

Reactions: Arquo
Wtf. Redmipro

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-17-20-47-15-186_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-17-20-47-15-186_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    73.4 KB · Views: 456
i fresh installed Oreo on my mi note 2. its asking me to unlock it mi account.
but it cant connect to network , so i cant move on. ..

Since the last three updates a lot of my installed games and apps have been just disappearing, and now with this version, Instagram has disappeared and I can't even reinstall it, google play gives an installation error and when I try to install the .apk file it says "app not installed"
anyone has a fix for this issue? this is driving me crazy.

(Redmi Note 4 MTK)

Since the last three updates a lot of my installed games and apps have been just disappearing, and now with this version, Instagram has disappeared and I can't even reinstall it, google play gives an installation error and when I try to install the .apk file it says "app not installed"
anyone has a fix for this issue? this is driving me crazy.

(Redmi Note 4 MTK)
They were installed from Google Play?

They were installed from Google Play?

I don't even remember what exactly they were, but no, I don't think they were all installed from google play, few games among them that I remember were limbo, monument valley, gta, etc
But again Instagram was definitely from google play.

Nope, tried twice, same result, upgrading stucked at some point, never finish, force rebooted the phone and bootloop happened, had to restore from backup, this is why backup before upgading is very important, don't know what might happens, this is the 1st time I've ever had problem upgrading dev ROM in the last 1,5 years on Redmi Note 3 and Mi Max 2.

I guess you can try to upgrade, just MAKE SURE you backup at least the System and Data partition in case of problem, there was one guy who said Mi Max 2 all works, so obviously not everyone face the same problem, or you could just skip this weekly, unless there is something you need from this weekly update, 8.3.8 is a good one for me.

Edit: Think I'll try upgade again, but this time without Magisk installed and will try to figure it out at which line the updating process get stucked, who know @ingbrzy can help us.
Thanks, I skip this week but the continuos notifications from update app are so boring :D

Just run magisk uninstaller from TWRP and then flash magisk again.
Thank you for advising. I just got solved after install the 8.3.8 version, magisk again, after that I uninstalled the camera mods, and the new OS update again! Ufa... I prefer the old version, 8.3.8 than the new, because I did using the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* app, but only installing the zip I went with a lot of bugs...

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando Tapatalk

Nope, tried twice, same result, upgrading stucked at some point, never finish, force rebooted the phone and bootloop happened, had to restore from backup, this is why backup before upgading is very important, don't know what might happens, this is the 1st time I've ever had problem upgrading dev ROM in the last 1,5 years on Redmi Note 3 and Mi Max 2.

I guess you can try to upgrade, just MAKE SURE you backup at least the System and Data partition in case of problem, there was one guy who said Mi Max 2 all works, so obviously not everyone face the same problem, or you could just skip this weekly, unless there is something you need from this weekly update, 8.3.8 is a good one for me.

Edit: Think I'll try upgade again, but this time without Magisk installed and will try to figure it out at which line the updating process get stucked, who know @ingbrzy can help us.
i don't know why but my dirty-flash install of 8.3.15 over 8.3.8 on my max 2 started and ended flawlessly. no hiccups of any sort whatsoever. if it matters, i got the file from androidfilehost this time instead of from sourceforge which is my favorite site. working good nicely so far. knock on wood......

i don't know why but my dirty-flash install of 8.3.15 over 8.3.8 on my max 2 started and ended flawlessly. no hiccups of any sort whatsoever. if it matters, i got the file from androidfilehost this time instead of from sourceforge which is my favorite site. working good nicely so far. knock on wood......
Lol. The sourceforge never work for me......always instant complete with empty package

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.