Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-20-06-57-36-350_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-20-06-57-36-350_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    112.4 KB · Views: 492
Hello
Mi note 2 cant be falshed ERorr 7
twrp 3,1 and 3,2
fix plz this problem
The problem on my MI Note 2 is slightly different.
With TWRP 3.2.1 the decryption of the data mount got data erased. I have flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote2_8.3.15_v9-8.0 OK.
After a restart the MIUI 9 (Lightning fast) screen appears and the next screen where you can choose the language.
This screen is only visible for a short time and then a black screen with a lock and "This device is locked"
Two buttons "Activate this device" and "Open WLAN settings". Activation cannot happen because no WLAN and OpenWLAN settings cannot happen because "This device is locked" .
I have googled untill my type fingers were blue but have not found a working solution yet.
Ingbrzy please??
open

With TWRP 3.2.1 the decryption of the data mount got data erased. I have flashed xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote2_8.3.15_v9-8.0 OK.
After a restart the MIUI 9 (Lightning fast) screen appears and the next screen where you can choose the language.
This screen is only visible for a short time and then a black screen with a lock and "This device is locked"
Two buttons "Activate this device" and "Open WLAN settings". Activation cannot happen because no WLAN and OpenWLAN settings cannot happen because "This device is locked" .
I have googled untill my type fingers were blue but have not found a working solution yet.
Ingbrzy please??
open

Lol having the same thing...
I can find wifi but can't enter password of the wifi because I can't get a keyboard...

Oreo for Mi5 is not usable, the most unadulterated soft that came out. No wonder the Chinese do not publish in public.

Reactions: Didac Gil
Oreo for Mi5 is not usable, the most unadulterated soft that came out. No wonder the Chinese do not publish in public.

it's usable, it's my daily driver, but very sluggish and buggy. system crashes any time i try to share something, sound is distorted when receiving a notification, and the ui is veeeery slow and laggy. i did dirty flash, but the comments i read made me wanna wait for next update instead of try clean flashing

Ingbrzy please??
open

Have you fixed this?

Have you fixed this?
No, after choosing the language it's only for a very, very brief moment that the WiFi setup screen is visible.
It then closes automatically and then the "lockscreen of death" appears.
So sad!
I will try the en.miui.com Dev rom.
Nope that one has the same fault.

Last edited:
it's usable, it's my daily driver, but very sluggish and buggy. system crashes any time i try to share something, sound is distorted when receiving a notification, and the ui is veeeery slow and laggy. i did dirty flash, but the comments i read made me wanna wait for next update instead of try clean flashing
same case here, reverted back to nougat.. clean flash did nothing much.

Reactions: gian569
And that all its usable? Hahaha dont joke bro :) . For me phone with this issue make not usable.
I back to N and stay until China release public few roms.

Since the last three updates a lot of my installed games and apps have been just disappearing, and now with this version, Instagram has disappeared and I can't even reinstall it, google play gives an installation error and when I try to install the .apk file it says "app not installed"
anyone has a fix for this issue? this is driving me crazy.

(Redmi Note 4 MTK)

Same here. I don't know why.
Redmi Pro with latest stable ROM.

Reactions: 25th Hour
[QUOTE = "linuxghost, post: 413030, member: 82116"] Não, depois de escolher o idioma é apenas por um momento muito, muito breve, que a tela de configuração WiFi está visível.
Ele então fecha automaticamente e então aparece a "tela de bloqueio da morte".
Tão triste!
Vou tentar o en.miui.com Dev rom.
Não é que alguém tenha a mesma falha. [/ QUOTE]

E tive essa falha, mas preciso esperar um momento para que o teclado apareça e você digite a senha da sua minha nuvem, quando o teclado não aparece, retornar uma tela aguardar um pouso e tentar novamente. Lembre-se de que você precisará ter dados móveis funcionando para obter acesso. Esta segurança também foi implantada na ROM Global Beta.

I have installed the version in my Mi6: 9.2.4.0.NCACNEK (stable). Is it possible or recommended to install via OTA the new stable version?

this may help those having issues on their Mi3 wherein they loose apps (unable to reinstall) and encountering error 505 on playstore:

I converted the app into a magisk module then flashed it through twrp and then updated it through playstore. : -)

Status
Not open for further replies.