Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all
When installing xposed ui crash on boot.
H e l p. Xposed framework for note 2?

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk

If you are under Android 8.0, Xposed don't work with Mi Note 2 (work only under Android 7 for Mi Note 2).

Magisk work fine... Which modules do you want? Perhaps you can find one which work with Magisk ;-)

If you are under Android 8.0, Xposed don't work with Mi Note 2 (work only under Android 7 for Mi Note 2).

Magisk work fine... Which modules do you want? Perhaps you can find one which work with Magisk ;-)
Tnx. Xposed works fine on 8.3.15.
Only after updating ui crash

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Hi team, great work again. Just one thing I noticed on my MI5C. Android Auto doesn' t connect with my car entertainment system anymore. I know this is probably not used much but I really mis it.

I've been trying to install Oreo for Mi5 for the last three builds (full wipe, clean flash), but I can never get through the setup as the device says it's locked, so I need to sign into my Mi account first. When I want to do that, I need WiFi, but the keyboard does not show up when trying to connect to a network! Anyone else have this issue?

Thanks. It's working, but still can't get into daily wallpaper settings. I've typed "wallpaper" and system displayed the correct settings, but when I clicked it the lock screen settings were displayed and there was no daily wallpaper setting. Still, the only way to enter the daily wallpaper settings is to click the icon on the lock screen.
German translation error. Fixed for next version.
Edit: @kolhubi: BTW, you are German?
Edit: Sorry, now I saw in former posts from you, that you are Polish. So this must be another mistake with the carousel..

Last edited:
I've been trying to install Oreo for Mi5 for the last three builds (full wipe, clean flash), but I can never get through the setup as the device says it's locked, so I need to sign into my Mi account first. When I want to do that, I need WiFi, but the keyboard does not show up when trying to connect to a network! Anyone else have this issue?

what about dissociate your mi account before flashing the rom, it should pass this step fine.

Mi 5c
Not work mi remote

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to create application com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.XMRCApplication: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteCantOpenDatabaseException: unknown error (code 14): Could not open database
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleBindApplication(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap2(ActivityThread.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java)
Caused by: android.database.sqlite.SQLiteCantOpenDatabaseException: unknown error (code 14): Could not open database
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativeOpen(Native Method)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.open(SQLiteConnection.java)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.open(SQLiteConnection.java)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnectionPool.openConnectionLocked(SQLiteConnectionPool.java)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnectionPool.open(SQLiteConnectionPool.java)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnectionPool.open(SQLiteConnectionPool.java)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.openInner(SQLiteDatabase.java)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.open(SQLiteDatabase.java)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.openDatabase(SQLiteDatabase.java)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteOpenHelper.getDatabaseLocked(SQLiteOpenHelper.java)
at android.database.sqlite.SQLiteOpenHelper.getReadableDatabase(SQLiteOpenHelper.java)
at com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.ir.a.e.a(Unknown Source)
at com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.manager.v.b(Unknown Source)
at com.xiaomi.mitv.phone.remotecontroller.XMRCApplication.onCreate(Unknown Source)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callApplicationOnCreate(Instrumentation.java)
... 9 more

remove you sim card, reboot, connect you device to wifi acces for unlock it after you device is unlocked you can replug the sim card

i found this bug on my mi5 in android 7 and 8

Last edited:
I think i have an issue with battery because Android system take over 77% of my battery consumption

All bugs fixed on my mi5. Proximity sensor, themes and security apps all ok. Also feels faster. Battery life needs more testing. Thanks, great job.

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk

OK. thank you for your response. To the 8.3.15 version did not work, right? I returned to the 8.3.8 version, but I was afraid of *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* not work again. The fix (Lib) is the same file or I have to download a new file?

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando Tapatalk

The new fixed are just published couple days ago. It works on 8.3.15 as well.

Here is the link;

https://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=75965517&postcount=1139

You can install it on 8.3.15 or 8.3.22. (This is twrp flashable zip, if you want you can also install it as magisk module)

Reactions: Roberto Filho
Status
Not open for further replies.