Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time when I upgraded to Oreo based MIUI I did it with clean install, so first I installed latest TWRP recovery (3.2.1-1), wiped all partition including system, formatted data partition as well and then installed Oreo. Since then I haven't wiped anything just always updated via updater app...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Thank you, I'll try

Because none of the Oreo releases are stable enough - normally stable lags the Weekly beta by 6+ weeks.

I see, but now i have installed latest beta with Android 8.0. (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_8.3.22_v9-8.0.zip). And i cant install the stable version becaeuse its android 7.0?(xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V9.5.1.0.NAACNFA_v9-7.0.zip) Phone keeps on booting on miui image even with the OTA update phone doesnt come back. Phone does vibrate when rebooting but it keeps on miui image.

When i stall the 8.0 again the phone comes back.. what to do plz..

Some tip: if you install magisk some google apps won't been working, for example google tip, drive and pay. If you use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and need root access you can install supersu to get root access and ModGCam_MI6_HAL3_FixCam_MIUI-8.3.1-8.3.15_FixFrontHDR+.zip using TWRP. Everything working now.

Enviado de meu MI 6 usando Tapatalk

Hello guys. the weather application does not update automatically. Is it a server problem or is it a bug?

I see, but now i have installed latest beta with Android 8.0. (xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_8.3.22_v9-8.0.zip). And i cant install the stable version becaeuse its android 7.0?(xiaomi.eu_multi_MI5_V9.5.1.0.NAACNFA_v9-7.0.zip) Phone keeps on booting on miui image even with the OTA update phone doesnt come back. Phone does vibrate when rebooting but it keeps on miui image.

When i stall the 8.0 again the phone comes back.. what to do plz..
Becose is a downgrade.
To downgrade you need wipe data and caches.

HMNote3Pro
Mi Note 3 is different model
So only flash
xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_8.3.22_v9-6.0.zip
Backup and clean flash, latest weekly is great on my Kenzo.

Hello to All
I would like to try this ROM. I love my Kenzo Redmi Note 3 Pro (3GB/32GB) but I'm confused by which ROM to download and flash.
  • 'Weekly' xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote3_8.3.22_v9-7.1.zip
  • or
  • 'Weekly' xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_8.3.22_v9-6.0.zip
  • or
  • 'Latest' xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote3_V9.5.4.0.NCHCNFA_v9-7.1.zip
  • or
  • 'Stable' xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote3_V9.5.4.0.NCHCNFA_v9-7.1.zip
Also I read the GPS settings are optimized for Europe. I'm in southern hemisphere Africa, will GPS still be fast?
Thank you everybody who made this good phone even better with this ROM.

Reactions: Fred_ and cobben
Hello to All
I would like to try this ROM. I love my Kenzo Redmi Note 3 Pro (3GB/32GB) but I'm confused by which ROM to download and flash.
  • 'Weekly' xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote3_8.3.22_v9-7.1.zip
  • or
  • 'Weekly' xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote3Pro_8.3.22_v9-6.0.zip
  • or
  • 'Latest' xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote3_V9.5.4.0.NCHCNFA_v9-7.1.zip
  • or
  • 'Stable' xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote3_V9.5.4.0.NCHCNFA_v9-7.1.zip
Also I read the GPS settings are optimized for Europe. I'm in southern hemisphere Africa, will GPS still be fast?
Thank you everybody who made this good phone even better with this ROM.
HMNote3pro

Послато са Redmi Note 3 уз помоћ Тапатока

Reactions: Fred_ and cobben
It's kind of funny how Xiaomi is now paying attention to camera image quality, but they still haven't fixed the ancient audio recording bug that affects many Xiaomi devices since many years ago...

Audio quality in video recordings is terrible, and is caused by active noise cancelling that is activated in video recording, although it only should be activated while making phone calls!

I gave up and bought a Samsung device. What a refreshing difference in audio, wow...

Last edited:
Becose is a downgrade.

Ok i see im gonna do that and wipe everything
Becose is a downgrade.

thank you for your response! im still an amateur
Phone is back with the latest stable version android7.0.
but i made a back up in twrp when it was in android 8.0. is it possible to set this back even the phone is on android 7.0 now?

Ok i see im gonna do that and wipe everything

thank you for your response! im still an amateur
Phone is back with the latest stable version android7.0.
but i made a back up in twrp when it was in android 8.0. is it possible to set this back even the phone is on android 7.0 now?

it is possible

In MI5S problem with face unlock and battery drain.

Enviado desde mi MI+5s mediante Tapatalk

Since I installed the Android 8 rom on my mi note 2, I noticed NFC payment doesn't work anymore. Does it happen to someone else?

When I play the video with my camera, there is a terrible noise. I read that this is a noise reduction problem. Has anyone encountered this problem? Phone mi 5x

Reactions: Jorma Jurrila
Something is happening with 9.5.2 China Stable ROM on en.miui.com, they removed it from the Downloads Section. Though xiaomi.eu 9.5.2 works perfect. I'm just wondering, what happened.

Works fine on my Mi6. Please update the explorer in the next versions. In the official global 8.3.15 it is already a new version. Thanks

Working perfectly (Oreo). My battery drains in the past weeks finished after changing my battery

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

I am pretty amazed that danish language is added to xiaomi.eu rom, but my question is if danish si now included in official miui rom too ?
Miui official forum is quite messy and could not find any information about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.