Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me pueden mandar un enlace para solucionarlo, no encuentro nada.
He estado cambiando la bootanimation perfectamente, pero de repente me sale la bootanimation con una pantalla blanca y el logo de xiaomi de color naranja, ahora es imposible cambiarla.Cada vez que intento cambiarla me da correcto pero cuando reinicio tengo otra vez la bootanimation de pantalla blanca con logo naranja.Alguna solucion ??? gracias.

hello I just bought 2 Redmi Note 4x 4gb ram + 64gb rom snapdragon 625 (not mediatek version)
their color is bluealso somewhere on the package it said version 2016101

are they both Mido?

thank you and have a good day!

hello I just bought 2 Redmi Note 4x 4gb ram + 64gb rom snapdragon 625 (not mediatek version)

are they both Mido?

i thought if the phone is a snapdragie then it is a mido version

are they both Mido?

Table on 1st post
4f159be70b066091f970a96ca8968cc9.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

is confirmed that miui 9 beyond 8.3.15 doesn't allow third party apks to be installed? the installation of this version of miui (or highter) delete the third party apks already installed on the phone?

Inviato dal mio Redmi Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

is confirmed that miui 9 beyond 8.3.15 doesn't allow third party apks to be installed? the installation of this version of miui (or highter) delete the third party apks already installed on the phone?

i need, 15 days ago, a clean install to solve this problem.
Then i update to 8.3.15 and then to 8.3.22 and no more problems.

i need, 15 days ago, a clean install to solve this problem.
Then i update to 8.3.15 and then to 8.3.22 and no more problems.
with a clean installation, do I have to reinstall all apps and lose all personal settings?

with a clean installation, do I have to reinstall all apps and lose all personal settings?

Just use the build-in backup and restore function from MIUI (Settings - Additional Settings - Backup), it will backup all your apps and settings. Keep in mind that some apps will not be restored correctly, mostly apps that rely on Google Services (e.g. Chrome, Docs, Translate,...)

Just use the build-in backup and restore function from MIUI (Settings - Additional Settings - Backup), it will backup all your apps and settings. Keep in mind that some apps will not be restored correctly, mostly apps that rely on Google Services (e.g. Chrome, Docs, Translate,...)
what a generous verdict. basically ~80% of the applications will be not saved. so that's everything but solution.

what a generous verdict. basically ~80% of the applications will be not saved. so that's everything but solution.
Option 2: use the miui backup solution for the settings, flash Magisk and use Titanium Backup for your apps. Works much better, but isn't as easy as miui backup...

I cant set may email in my MI5 since the update, im on the last stable ROM.

This is what i get..

Attachments

• IMG_20180326_150042.jpg
    IMG_20180326_150042.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 443
due to battery draining i'd like to flash back to the last miui 9.3 version. can i do this just by flashing die older verison via twrp without loosing user-data?

Can confirm horrible battery drain in Mi 5s. Last weeks was slso bad but booting into twrp & wiping dalvik/cache sorted it for a couple of cycles. This no longer seems to be the case & battery life is terrible.

Hope next week we see an improvement.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Haven't use it so much these days, but battery seems to be fine on standby (just a little hot)
d9beb2115b1d4ce948b53b0b24951db2.jpg
1ab4c44958d91331e3ba8954bcbdfda5.jpg
e064b11a5921de0cfba4b824f64e3af2.jpg
cdf0714e5b0ef35bb8276d900f719b62.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.