• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why you check preserve force encryption option? Thank you

Screenshot_2018_03_27_13_08_17_925_com_android_vending.png

Screenshot_2018_03_27_13_09_45_769_com_topjohnwu_magisk.png
[/QUOTE]

standard checked in magisk here

@ingbrzy in 8.3.22 my xiaomi mi 6 stereo sound ( Speaker Top and Bottom ) has change to mono sound ( Only Bottom Speaker ). that is normal? before update, in 8.2.1 my speaker still stereo. can you explain this?

Last edited:
my 5 oreo the battery is downloaded very fast. the rotation in the app does not work. see if you can solve this in the Friday update

Weekly 8.3.22 nougat mi note 2.
Two cores are stopped and the ghz of the phone has gone down to 2,19ghz, there's a problem with the temperature because only two cores work

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-27-16-26-19-745_com.finalwire.aida64.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-27-16-26-19-745_com.finalwire.aida64.png
    221.7 KB · Views: 383
Besides the battery drain that exists for the last 3 versions on mi5s, the device also gets quite hot and very sluggish, maybe due to agressive CPU throttling. I could't identify the reason.
So I flashed 8.1.18 back and it seems much better now. Something is definitely wrong with MIUI 9.6 on this device.
Please fix it.
Hi. May I have a question? You said you flash 8.1.18 back, may I know how to downgrade weekly rom version without loss app data? Did you flash 8.1.18 rom directly and wipe nothing? Thank you!

mi cloud backup
Not enabled, honestly I'm so pissed off, never had this happen before, what a joke of a bug. Probably switch back to normal global rom unfortunately, can't risk a rom with such serious issues and doesn't look like a way to sort it.

Why you check preserve force encryption option? Thank you

Screenshot_2018_03_27_13_08_17_925_com_android_vending.png

Screenshot_2018_03_27_13_09_45_769_com_topjohnwu_magisk.png

I didn't, Magisk said my data is encrypted (which is not), so it kept the setting, I just let it decide, no problem so far.

1st time install, I unchecked it, but it set it again after reboot.

Last edited:
hi,
I'm on 9.2 stable on my redmi 3. I want to update through update app.
It downloads the right rom, but when i press install my phone only reboots.

Won't install the rom. I'm on TWRP 3.2.1.0, system read-only selected. Should i update TWRP?

Not enabled, honestly I'm so pissed off, never had this happen before, what a joke of a bug. Probably switch back to normal global rom unfortunately, can't risk a rom with such serious issues and doesn't look like a way to sort it.
Why don't you have any backup? Hope you learn for the future. ;)

i need, 15 days ago, a clean install to solve this problem.
Then i update to 8.3.15 and then to 8.3.22 and no more problems.

please, can you explain how to proceed for a clean installation using the related backups for applications and personal data?
we can also talk about this in private chat if you want.

hello I just bought 2 Redmi Note 4x 4gb ram + 64gb rom snapdragon 625 (not mediatek version)
their color is bluealso somewhere on the package it said version 2016101

are they both Mido?

thank you and have a good day!
Mido Indeed.

Envoyé de mon Nexus 7 en utilisant Tapatalk

My mi5 does not automatically connect to the wifi network 2.5 ghz.
Even disabling and then re-enabling the wifi network function does not always connect.
Does anyone have the same problem?
Thank you

Had a weird camera glitch earlier today. Never seen that before.

I'm using a Redmi Note 3 (kenzo).

Did you create backup before flashing weekly BETA update? If so, just flash stable and recover your SMS. If not, stop crying.

Hi, anyone got the Mi5 super slow with Android 8.0?!?

For me to roll back to 7.0 i need only to install thr correct rom? Or i have to do any procedure?

Hi, anyone got the Mi5 super slow with Android 8.0?!?

For me to roll back to 7.0 i need only to install thr correct rom? Or i have to do any procedure?
Performing very good for me with clean install, even with encryption by company policy.
063e6e78a68a088d2de40efe54ae86dd.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.