Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Performing very good for me with clean install, even with encryption by company policy.
063e6e78a68a088d2de40efe54ae86dd.jpg

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Strange... Since i've upgraded from 7.0 to 8.0 the device is too dAm slow

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk

Mi5s: still charging problem: when i plug in the Mi5s it says 7,5 hours for full charge!!!!!

Over night in 6 hours the charging was from 46% to 86%. WTF. Why? Please help me.

Mi5s: still charging problem: when i plug in the Mi5s it says 7,5 hours for full charge!!!!!

Over night in 6 hours the charging was from 46% to 86%. WTF. Why? Please help me.

Try this : While charging, pull out the usb cable head off the charger, then put it back again, this does the trick on my Redmi Note 3 pro.

You can use app like Ampere to figure out the charging speed.

I install this rom and wipe the data. I have backup in local SD card on my Redmi4Prime and have backup in micloud but now I cant restore de data..

Enviado do meu Redmi+4 através de Tapatalk

I install this rom and wipe the data. I have backup in local SD card on my Redmi4Prime and have backup in micloud but now I cant restore de data..

If I try to restore from local SD backup some itens block the process!! P.ex: calls, contacts, defenitions...

If I try to restore from local SD backup some itens block the process!! P.ex: calls, contacts, defenitions...

Xiaomi Mi MIX oreo development started, someone said on chineese forums that it will be suspended from beta development until early april.
Will you share a xiaomi.eu version of the oreo rom for MIX this week?

There is something that is a little confusing to me. Will this developer rom be a final global rom in the end? Or whats the final game? Im new to MIUI rom development, that's why i'm asking.

Will this rom install without TWRP recovery?

Last edited:
Hi my mi5s started draining battery and I rebooted him... After that it asked me to set the pin to unlock again. I have chosen a new pin... And many settings are diferent now! The operator name it's not showing in statusbar. It activated the unlock/lock sound changed the size of text and many other setting has been changed to default! Any explanation??

Reactions: Nannu
Why the weather app doesn't find location automatically?

MI 5 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

I've been trying to install Oreo for Mi5 for the last three builds (full wipe, clean flash), but I can never get through the setup as the device says it's locked, so I need to sign into my Mi account first. When I want to do that, I need WiFi, but the keyboard does not show up when trying to connect to a network! Anyone else have this issue?

Same here, on Mi Note 3, could you solve it?

Status
Not open for further replies.