8.3.29 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is DPI?
Dots Per Inch, so everything looks nicer with the enormous screen we have. It "shrinks" everything you see making it all smaller. Icons, menus, status bar, everything.
You have to have root, and go to /system, open the build.prop with any editor, and change the density from 440 to whatever fits you best.

On mi 6 xposed does not work anymore! xposed-v90-sdk 26-arm64 beta1,2,3 none of them work! What can you do there?

from my experience, you need to flash 8.1.4 firmware first to fix the proximity for every clean flash
Well..
Installed 8.1.4 firmware and proximity sesnsor got back..
Wipe data cache system dalvik,Installed 8.3.29 firmware and again proximity disappeared...
I guess I will stay on the 8.3.22 on Android 7 and will keep check every week for new news..

Last good rom for Mi5 :) 8.0 its not usable on Mi5 :)
It's pretty usable...I use it as daily driver including for company use from the beginning of Oreo development. No any critical issue, there are some minor issues only that's normal considering development will step up to beta level in early April.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

It's pretty usable...I use it as daily driver including for company use from the beginning of Oreo development. No any critical issue, there are some minor issues only that's normal considering development will step up to beta level in early April.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk
Mate,Can you explain how some of the users including me having that problem with the sensors and you always state you dont have any issue?
How that can be?

Mi Max Pro/Prime helium seems ok on 8.3.29.
Flashed together with camera2.api and Dolby Atmos zips, simple wipe.
Both *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* and Mi camera apps still work, Google still better.

This is now my reserve phone, so will not be using it with calls, WhatsApp, etc.

Hello :)
How can i use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* with portrait mode (Front camera also) on Mi5S Plus? Which version? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.