8.3.29 V2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please, I need help! When I record some audio or video, them sound like blur or echo or something like that. What can I do? There will be an update that can fix this? I have a Redmi 3S. Thank you :)

Mate,Can you explain how some of the users including me having that problem with the sensors and you always state you dont have any issue?
How that can be?

Follow this steps in this order (it is the same what I did when I switched to Oreo) :

1. Install official TWRP recovery 3.2.1-1 (if you already have it then skip this step)
2. Boot to TWRP recovery (and stay in recovery mode until step 8)
3. Wipe > Advanced Wipe: Wipe -Dalvik/ART Cache, -Cache, -System, -Data, -Internal Storage
4. Wipe: Format Data
5. Reboot to TWRP recovery
6. Copy latest Oreo rom.zip from PC to internal storage
7. Install rom.zip
8. Reboot to system

It results in perfectly clean installation, will not remain any leftover from previous system.

If you still have proximity sensor issue then try without any screen protector.

Dots Per Inch, so everything looks nicer with the enormous screen we have. It "shrinks" everything you see making it all smaller. Icons, menus, status bar, everything.
You have to have root, and go to /system, open the build.prop with any editor, and change the density from 440 to whatever fits you best.

You can change that in android, additional settings, accessibility, display size

The system is very laggy on the MIX :(
clean installed and no root
As I stated before, I dirty flashed the update and no lags at all. System is a little bit off for the first 2/5 minutes after reboot, but then it sets in and everything works normal.

Hi.
For Mi Mix, After install TWPR v3.2.1 I have clean by Davik cach, system data only. then installed new ROM. it run with no problem. All most soft working on last rom android v7.0 are work on new android v8.0. Still seeing.
the finger key, Face key are working normal.

I downloaded twice.. but yet found error 7 & installation failed.. Could someone please tell me why? Mi mix 8.3.29. Never had this problem before..

Hi.
For Mi Mix, After install TWPR v3.2.1 I have clean by Davik cach, system data only. then installed new ROM. it run with no problem. All most soft working on last rom android v7.0 are work on new android v8.0. Still seeing.
the finger key, Face key are working normal.
Do you have laggs and long wait time after reboots?

I downloaded twice.. but yet found error 7 & installation failed.. Could someone please tell me why? Mi mix 8.3.29. Never had this problem before..
You have to update the recovery. You most likely are on MrRaines one, while you have to use the modified 3.2.1 version, search for twrp-3.2.1-raupe-blunden-15.1-vendor-fstab.img and install via fastboot, then flash the rom

Past week I made a clean install of the 8.3.22 on a Note 4X and there was some random battery drains (with wifi on).

This problem still happens on 8.3.29 (flashed on top of the past week´s clean installation)

Is this a known issue?

Been using the 8.3.22 weekly build for the Redmi 3. The battery life and the performance has been so great.

But I want to know if you can add an option to launch Google Assistant for MIUI with lower Android version like Redmi 3 (Android 5.1.1)? Also it would be nice if there was quick reply. Thank you.

Yellow pages crash also in my Mi5.
I don't have Yellow Pages app. Installed.
The same here.
5e2daba67b6af944f2dc667e066362de.jpg

I wanna install android 8.0 for my MI5 but its not in the stable version?

I have tried last week installing Android 8.0 but its a Beta version no stable.
Whats the best way now.. should i stay on 7.0 are there any new features in 8.0?

I dont know what to download now

Reactions: Mahmoudinos
Still not sure how to root the android v8.0 for Mi Mix. Who have experience please.
Is it can use the Super SU-v2.82?
Thanks

I wanna install android 8.0 for my MI5 but its not in the stable version?

I have tried last week installing Android 8.0 but its a Beta version no stable.
Whats the best way now.. should i stay on 7.0 are there any new features in 8.0?

I dont know what to download now
Plzz any guide on this? Im lost now with tbis Android 8.0 because its only in the beta version why not in stable? And then next week still only in beta version again?

Can i install miui9 9530 eu stable from miui9 eu weekly 8.3.15 - But dont wipe data and system ?

I'm afraid to flash this to my mi5s. Are the battery drainage problems solved? Device getting hot? Android system using too much battery ?

Any feedback on Capricorn device will be welcomed.

Status
Not open for further replies.