Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, I installed the last rom 8.3.8 to my terminal (my max 32gb). once it is installed, the phone does not start, it stays black
can you help me solve this problem
Thank you

I ended up having the same situation. Flashed this latest version through TWRP on my Redmi Note 3 Pro, and it's in the same state. Try connecting it to the computer through USB and see if something is recognized, and if the LED flashes red. If it does, it means it's hardbricked, and in a sort of EDL mode.

If that's your case, then you have to probably do a deep flash. There are a couple of guides for unbricking these phones.

For the rest, has anyone found a reliable way, when using the mi flash tool, to avoid being stuck on "sending nop command"? How long should that take anyway?

the oreo performance on my Mi5 is having a severe performance drop over time. 4 days of usage, my device is stuttering here and there, especially when unlocking the phone with face unlock. (or maybe i'm just too ugly) :p

Never had this problem before when updating to a new release but after flashing through twrp(without any wipe, just dalvik/cache) on mi5x every app already installed crashes and the system lags. The only way to install the update without problems is a full wipe but i can't wipe every week because i use the phone for my job. Any suggestion?

please ingbrzy you could see my mail and tell me something

regards
hello, I installed the last rom 8.3.8 to my terminal (my max 32gb). once it is installed, the phone does not start, it stays black
Thank you

Thank you
Can you bot into recavery? If you can, make a factory reset, and full wipe include data. Install ROM again.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

one of the worst updates. bad battery.
the best remains the 7.12.21 for battery and stability.
the last ones are trash.
sent from mi max helium. i try the stable version
7.12.21 was awesome for battery. Did you notice that phone also gets much hotter after oreo? It was 25-30° on nougat now its 35-45 most of the time. I am still waiting and update to handle that but its an empty expectation ı guess.

ATTENTION!
As stated before, this ROM comes with a huge battery drain as well as performance stuttering for my MI5s.
Additionally, reverting to an older version brings up the known problem with "com.android.systemui" crashes what can only be solved by wiping your data.

Be warned.

Reactions: Margatto
Can't change sleep-time of display.
(mido)

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 4X mit Tapatalk

It can...Enable MIUI optimization in developer options (as default) and look for Sleep setting in Lock Screen & Password menu

[QUOTE = "PetritH, post: 411403, member: 167530"] Por favor, alguém me ajude com [[CITA]
Clean Dalvik Caché / data and flash rom again.

I install on mi note 3 without problems.
But i don't understand why you delete native apps Xiaomi, mail and weather...

It didn't happen to me since quite a long time, but after this last update the issue has reappeared... Next time it shows up to you, go to the file manager and extract it, and then insert it again (not physically, but just using file manager). If the problem persists, perhaps you (we) will have to format the sd. So far the issue hasn't showed up to me anymore, since I extracted and inserted it again.

I already did it and now it says that the SD card can not be mounted because it is corrupt. I removed the SD card from the phone, inserted in my pc using a USB pendrive, the microSD card is working well.

I copied all the data in my pc, formatted the microSD card, copied all the information back to the microSD card, inserted it again in the phone ... and after a while (maybe one or two days) the stupid notification is back again .

I was using that microSD card in my Redmi Note 4 without any problem ... I don't know why this happens on my Redmi 5 Plus.

ATTENTION!
As stated before, this ROM comes with a huge battery drain as well as performance stuttering for my MI5s.
Additionally, reverting to an older version brings up the known problem with "com.android.systemui" crashes what can only be solved by wiping your data.

Be warned.
I havent noticed battery drain on my mi5s, its normal but i have:
-Lower performance
-Face unlock dont work (It just dont scan for my face, is dead.)
-*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* dont work anymore. (The real bad thing)
-Bluethott conection has problems (Roidmi 2s is paired but i cant get it to work, the same on mi band2, it is paired but it vibrate for calls or sms)
-Fingerprint scanner is useless (some weeks it works good and some other it is just awfull)
I am gona wait for next release with hope, please make *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* work again.

I already did it and now it says that the SD card can not be mounted because it is corrupt. I removed the SD card from the phone, inserted in my pc using a USB pendrive, the microSD card is working well.

I copied all the data in my pc, formatted the microSD card, copied all the information back to the microSD card, inserted it again in the phone ... and after a while (maybe one or two days) the stupid notification is back again .

I was using that microSD card in my Redmi Note 4 without any problem ... I don't know why this happens on my Redmi 5 Plus.

there is a fix for that problem if you have MAGISK (something with eSC CARD fix module)

On my redmi 3, updater app it's not working in this version, and also not working in previous version. I must update via twrp.

Status
Not open for further replies.