Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All good so far on Mi 5s.

*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* working.

Face id requested new face data, first didnt work. Added face data again in better light and face id works as before.

Dirty flashed along with magisk 16. Dalvik/cache wipe.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Hi. I also have the mi5s

I prefer MIUI on lineageOS, but eventually moved to LOS15.1 with android 8.1 because I really wanted to use the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* - now it works perfect with portrait mode and everything, and the image is fluid and perfect. When I tried running it on MIUI with android 7.0 it was sluggish in operation and portrait mode didn't work at all (that's obvious - because it need android 8). I also have EIS working on 4K videos now.

How would you say *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works on the latest MIUI? Can you please tell me what version you installed?

Hi. I also have the mi5s

I prefer MIUI on lineageOS, but eventually moved to LOS15.1 with android 8.1 because I really wanted to use the *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* - now it works perfect with portrait mode and everything, and the image is fluid and perfect. When I tried running it on MIUI with android 7.0 it was sluggish in operation and portrait mode didn't work at all (that's obvious - because it need android 8). I also have EIS working on 4K videos now.

How would you say *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works on the latest MIUI? Can you please tell me what version you installed?
Using an older *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* version as was happy with the photo quality & preferred Lens Blur to Portrait.
42d3262d187bc53c1c2f23e6a5b08f93.jpg

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Reactions: Crazybill
8.3.15 China

Note: The update for Mi 6 is delayed due to testing of system stability

Status
Not open for further replies.