Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This morning 3/4 hour ago the update for my MI Note 2 was "Coming soon". Had a cup of coffee and there it was!! Downloaded in about one minute (>10Mb/sec) and now I'm on wonderful MIUI 9.7!
With compliments to Ingbrzy!:)

Does NFC/Google Pay work on the weeklies?

I speak English badly I hope you'll understand me. In the original global rom you can't decrease the volume of notifications without decreasing the volume of phone calls. I have used Roms from another team and they provide such feature as separated adjustment of the volume of phone calls and notifications
No. This rom does not have this feature. Try AOSP

I am updating from 8.3.1 7.0 to 8.3.8 8.0 on MI5. All ok, only proximity sensor not work correctly.
Go to about/ tab 7 times on kernel version and you will directed to test mode. in there re-calibrate proximity sensor again!

f**k this after wipe phone, device is locked and keyboard not working when i need to write password to wifi , SIM is locket WTF is this ?

Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon: I bit of a noob here: I recently managed to install 9.2 via fast boot en TWRP. Now I am getting a notice that 9.5.1.0 is available via the OTP updates. When trying to download it gives a "Md5 does not match" (Error message translated from Dutch). So that would indicate some file integrity problem. Or should this update be done Download to SD /TWRP route? Thank in advance for the help.
Install
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.peppe130.md5checker
So you can check the MD5 checksum BEFORE flashing the new rom.
I use
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jmz.soft.twrpmanager
to flash.
(I'm Dutch too)

I am updating from 8.3.1 7.0 to 8.3.8 8.0 on MI5. All ok, only proximity sensor not work correctly.
China Public is still on 7.0
0cb877786d3f8adacee3eeca28e77a65.jpg

Strange policy...
Update MI5 to Oreo and the SD821 models stays behind... (MI5s / Mi5s Plus / MI Mix / Mi Note 2).
Funny.

Hi. My MI5 is always on the LOGO MI MI.COM powered by Android after more than 30 minutes ! I always do this update with TWRP. What I must do ? I have to reboot ? I'm afraid to do a bad thing.
Help please.

Hi. My MI5 is always on the LOGO MI MI.COM powered by Android after more than 30 minutes ! I always do this update with TWRP. What I must do ? I have to reboot ? I'm afraid to do a bad thing.
Help please.
I have installed successfully and ROM quite stable, suitable for everyday use.

You upgraded from Nougat to Oreo with dirty install?

Any experience with this Rom on Mi Note 3?
Issues? Bugs? Battery? Performance? CameraApi2 is working with this rom on Mi Note3?

Could some on having a Redmi 4X (HM4X / santoni) tell whether the update is fine and what the Android security patch level is?
Also is there still a patch available to use the notifications from the global run.

Currently running MIUI 9.3 8.2.1 and extremely happy, but an updated patch level (currently 2018-01-01) would be nice.

Strange policy...
Update MI5 to Oreo and the SD821 models stays behind... (MI5s / Mi5s Plus / MI Mix / Mi Note 2).
Funny.
It's not strange. It's matter of phone popularity rather than its hardware as between sd820 and 821 is very small difference. It is quite oblivious that flagship series (mi6, mi5) gets updates faster and it's variants and other models have to wait a bit longer.

Just installed on my Redmi 3 Pro without problems. The only issue so far was that everything on the lock screen was in black font. After changing the theme the problem was solved.

1. Can u send email with attachment?
2. Daily wallpaper (carusel?) working?

I have installed successfully and ROM quite stable, suitable for everyday use.

You upgraded from Nougat to Oreo with dirty install?

I update from the prior weekly, last friday.
I have to install 8.3.8 9.7.0 or 8.3.8 9.8.0 ?
Last friday I Installed 8.3.2_V9-8-0
Thanks for help.

Reactions: its0x08
i just installed ver 8.3.8 for my mi note 3. But camera open very slowly. can you fix it in next update? Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.