Status
Not open for further replies.
Update mi5 to oreo:

Proximity sensor ok
Only on whatsapp, the ringtone start double time every 1 message
Did you do clean flash?

I dirty flashed from 8.2.1 and still got the proximity sensor issue

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Hi 2 all ;) flashed this version (clean install) and so far so good, no visible bugs and its running smooth on mido.
Cheers :)

Reactions: Jesús.
Did you do clean flash?

I dirty flashed from 8.2.1 and still got the proximity sensor issue

I don't have proximity sensor issue, switched to Oreo with clean flash...

Hello. Thank you for your reply. no problem? does everything work well? camera, scanner, everything?
I haven't tested everything, but have been using it for couple of hours without any issues. Face unlock image had to be updated. Camera, fingerprint scanner, notifications, whats app, calling, messaging, proximity, etc. all seem fine.

I haven't tested everything, but have been using it for couple of hours without any issues. Face unlock image had to be updated. Camera, fingerprint scanner, notifications, whats app, calling, messaging, proximity, etc. all seem fine.
WIPE CACHE DALVIK OR NO?

From android 7.0 have to install with full wipe (include data)

since when do you have to do full wipes ???

I have always used xiaomi.eu and in the updates it has never been necessary anymore when I went from 9.2.1.0 to 9.2.2.0 I did not do full wipes and it was installed perfectly

All good so far on Mi 5s.

*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* working.

Face id requested new face data, first didnt work. Added face data again in better light and face id works as before.

Dirty flashed along with magisk 16. Dalvik/cache wipe.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Alright, *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* is not working on mi6. It passes the manual camera compatibility test though

Hi! I have read that this update works perfectly on Mido. On previous updates of miui.eu I had a bug on Whatsapp, which was that my led notifications' led didn't work on whatsapp whenever I received a video or a picture alone, with no words. Is that bug (at least I had it ) solved for mido with this new update? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.