Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why I'm not able to set a live wallpaper in my MI5?
And also Paperland Live (example of live wallpaper in the market) is not more compatible for my MI5?
I had a clean installation.

Does stable rom V9.5.2.0 for Mix 2 have Face Unlock? What is in this rom NOT included compared to the actual beta rom 8.3.8?

Hello, text to-speech output doesn't working. MI6. This is error log:
Code:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failure delivering result ResultInfo{who=android:fragment:0, request=1977, result=1, data=Intent { (has extras) }} to activity {com.android.settings/com.android.settings.SubSettings}: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'boolean java.lang.String.equals(java.lang.Object)' on a null object reference
    at android.app.ActivityThread.deliverResults(Unknown Source:118)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleSendResult(Unknown Source:173)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.-wrap19(Unknown Source:0)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:432)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:21)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:139)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:71)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    at com.android.internal.os.Zygote$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:200)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException: Attempt to invoke virtual method 'boolean java.lang.String.equals(java.lang.Object)' on a null object reference
    at android.speech.tts.TtsEngines.parseEnginePrefFromList(Unknown Source:34)
    at android.speech.tts.TtsEngines.isLocaleSetToDefaultForEngine(Unknown Source:13)
    at com.android.settings.tts.TextToSpeechSettings.aZi(Unknown Source:38)
    at com.android.settings.tts.TextToSpeechSettings.onActivityResult(Unknown Source:17)
    at android.app.Activity.dispatchActivityResult(Unknown Source:138)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.deliverResults(Unknown Source:43)
    ... 9 more

Hello:), thank you in advance for this new release!!!;)

Does anyone know how to disable lockscreen shortcuts (image carrousel, camera, mi remote)? I would like to have my lockscreen free of shortcuts.

Greetings.o_O

Bug on Mi 5 Oreo, tried uploading documents both from opera and default browser and it wasn't successful. Apps force close

Problem for me ! I did install global developer rom (tgz) new installation because my eu-dev was not so stable. I have got unlocked bootloader and newest twrp recovery-rom .I do install twrp recovery via fastboot command and it starts fine. There i can not see the eu-rom i did download in root on the phone. Is it not possible to go from global development rom to Eu-dev rom. How can i continue ?

f**k this after wipe phone, device is locked and keyboard not working when i need to write password to wifi , SIM is locket WTF is this ?
If You dont know how property install rom, what rom You install, please dont update phone and stop spam...

Once You install a 8.0 next time 7.0 than how can work property?

This is not issue/bug on rom and this is not bug on twrp.

Blame yoursefl because you dont read how install rom, what rom you download and what twrp do you have...

Mi5 work fine on 7.0 and work on 8.0, twrp is ok too.

Could some on having a Redmi 4X (HM4X / santoni) tell whether the update is fine and what the Android security patch level is?
Also is there still a patch available to use the notifications from the global run.

Currently running MIUI 9.3 8.2.1 and extremely happy, but an updated patch level (currently 2018-01-01) would be nice.
2018-02-01

Sent from my Xiaomi HM4X using Tapatalk

Reactions: Arjano
hello..why everytime i download and installed latest version of this rom, mostly my apps has stopped? i must reinstall that apps first..thanks

Mi5 works perfectly using OTA. But as usual, I need to root again after each updates.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Updated from Oreo 8.3.1 to 8.3.8 and exept the proximity sensor issue still remaining the rest is better.
Didn't saw any systemUI FC today, split screen is working, it's going the right way :)

Already installed this release on Redmi5Plus.
SuperSU must be installed again and mostly of the apps that requiere root access, must be added to SuperSU again.

Besides that, everything is working fine so far...

Status
Not open for further replies.