Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Play Store crash on my Mi5, wipe google services and play store cache/data not solved.

Any idea? Thanks!

Edit: Updated 7.0 to 8.0 with dirty flash. Everythink works fine less that for the moment.

Last edited:
What happened to the e-mail app? It was working fine for my mido in the last two updates, it connected to server automatically and now with this last build it can't connect to server once again. I have a microsoft account. Unable to connect to server.

Offtopic question:
Does anyone know where screenshot sound is located?
Looked for it in the ui sounds but it's not there.

I did a clean install of oreo on mi MI5. Proximity sensor was not working until callibration, but everything else seemed fine.

Last edited:
Why does image search in gallery still is in Chinese? I have installed current update over MIUI 8 DEV EU rom. Everything looks perfect, but the images search. ANY SUGGESTIONS?
294c5d17a049cdf7abdb004ae9dcf8f8.jpg

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

But that SD821 models are more recent than MI5 and they are flagships too (I think), the updates should follow a kind of order. I think its funny because Xiaomi updates the phones some kind a "randomly", and some models are always behind (like Mi5s), Mi Note 3 is also behind Mi5 and its a newer phone that should be updated first... (Experts say that is the the best Xiaomi camera ever on a phone). However this week rom on my mi5s its awesome! Everything works as it should! Keep the good job @ingbrzy and all the comunity.
mi5 is the pure flagship and more popular, 5s is just something between mi5 and mi6.

Works fine on my Mi4S. Thank you! :D
But I have 2 points.
1. Wallpaper Carousel option gone (again)?
2. Volume is bit low. Usually 1/4 is loud enough, now 1/2 still too low.

@ingbrzy, did you remove this option on purpose in latest build? its about security code/pattern, you cant make it optional now while unlocking the phone. you have to swipe + write a code/pattern to unlock phone, whereas earlier you could juat stay with swipe, even if the code/pattern was active (its required when you activate fingeprints)

afa0a44c845cfc4bc66d5c0af7353ace.jpg
32faf7a3289de55b136b59415755282a.jpg

@ingbrzy, did you remove this option on purpose in latest build? its about security code/pattern, you cant make it optional now while unlocking the phone. you have to swipe + write a code/pattern to unlock phone, whereas earlier you could juat stay with swipe, even if the code/pattern was active (its required when you activate fingeprints)

afa0a44c845cfc4bc66d5c0af7353ace.jpg
32faf7a3289de55b136b59415755282a.jpg
Yes, in mido was removed, to bad

Hello, however i already created a bug https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/8-3-1-entering-tts-output-crashes-settings.43521/ let me ask anyone here who did a clean install of a fresh weekly ROM, does everything go well with using TTS?
What happens if you go to the "Settings / Additional settings / Language & input / Text to speech output" after installed a TTS engine (eg. Google TTS )? Another path to check it out: "Settings / Additional settings / Accessibility / Text to speech output".

my phone is a Redmi 3 Pro (ido) on MIUI 9.3 / 8.3.8

Mi5 9.5.1.0 is a fantastic rom...

Very thanks

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

Offtopic question:
Does anyone know where screenshot sound is located?
Looked for it in the ui sounds but it's not there.

It's hardcoded inside : system/priv-app/MiuiSystemUI/MiuiSystemUI.apk, you can edit it with some apk editor apps.

Screenshot_2018_03_10_15_55_54_440_com_estrongs_android_pop_pro.jpg

IMG_20180310_155641.jpg

9.5.3.0 Nchcnfa China Stable for Mi NOte 3.

Some chinese app bloatware selling (Alibaba?)
Definitions for data limit, are in English and not PT-PT.

*no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* works, root works and TWRP works. Updated by OTA and reflash root with SuperSU, DOlby Atmos.

So far, so good!

Hi.

Everyonce in a while, this notification shows up... about the microSD card inserted along with SIM card, which is becoming a little annoying.

it says:
"touch to open in the file manager"

Any suggestions?

device: Redmi5 Plus
ROM release: 8.3.8

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-10-10-43-07-254_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-10-10-43-07-254_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.png
    297.6 KB · Views: 314
Hello
Installed on RNote4 SD (Mido/HMNote4x) from 9.2 through updater (copied to phone since OTA not working),theme manager now verifies themes and no longer applies third party themes

Is there any way i can fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.