Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im make a clean install on me Redmi 4x, wipe all data, but when the system start it came the security check and I have no chance to connect my WiFi because the keyboard pop not up, so I can not type ma password an the phone can not check in to my miui account.
So I install the last stabel rom, there is no security check after the first boot, and all is working fine for the first look.
greetings from Vienna
Matthias

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 4X mit Tapatalk

I updated from 8.2.1 but the time setting for DND in the volume changing floating menu is disappeared... Anyone has the same problem?

Redmi Note 4 Global (mido)

Screenshot_2018-03-11-09-13-24-151_com.miui.home.jpg

the last rom had a great battery life and was fast as hell. one time there was a random restart but thats not so bad. hope this is as good as the last one. but there is a problem with the clock widget. the numbers are cut off on the upper side. Further I can't upload a picture with miui browser there is an error that there's no app to do this when I press the upload button but with opera mini it worked.mi5s 3/64 View attachment 18401
Cancel and reinstall the widget, for me that helped.

Sent from my MI 4S

No one is testing the nougat build for mi5 now? Everyone on Oreo? If anyone still on nougat plz tells me if it's okay to flash it if there's no bugs like the Oreo build

Last edited:
Hi, there are any problem with app disappeared or disinstalled like previous version in redmi note 3 se?

[BUG] [MI5S]
Telegram notifications stills not working (since MIUI 9 first version)
Telegram notifications delays some hours to show. If you receive a messeage only can view entering the app, some times takes a few hours to show notifications, so app is unusable to comunicate ... Please, fix it.
Thanks for really good work!
Could it be that you have changed the notification type from "recommended" to "important"? When I last did that, my notifications from Gmail were delayed for multiple DAYS. Everything went back to normal once I set it to "recommended". That part of the system seems broken.

Is there any chance of integrating the Google Setup Wizard? Especially when switching from the Global Dev, it is really difficult to gather all the APPs in the Play Store.
I once tried flashing openGApps after flashing the ROM and I got until the login part, but the wizard then crashes because apparently webview is missing... I'd really prefer to sync my settings and data via Google services instead of MI Account, but I kind of don't see it happening.

Im make a clean install on me Redmi 4x, wipe all data, but when the system start it came the security check and I have no chance to connect my WiFi because the keyboard pop not up, so I can not type ma password an the phone can not check in to my miui account.
So I install the last stabel rom, there is no security check after the first boot, and all is working fine for the first look.
greetings from Vienna
Matthias

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 4X mit Tapatalk
Same Problem on my Redmi Note 4X mido.
The Keyboard won't Pop-up, No Chance to connect to WiFi Password protected.
Only solution was to disable Password in wlan-router...

Any experience with this Rom on Mi Note 3?
Issues? Bugs? Battery? Performance? CameraApi2 is working with this rom on Mi Note3?

Someone PLEASE!

Reactions: goncalo29
What happened with Weekly Rom for Redmi Note 2? Since January there is no update. But in the your list Redmi Note 2 is contained and the Stable Rom was updated. Also both Global Roms for Redmi Note 2 are constantly updated on xiaomi.com.

Payments go well and *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* with fix goes

Last edited:
Hermes redmi note 2 is EOL. End of life, no more updates Xiaomi.eu, it's in first post. Switch to global rom if you need to.

What happened with Weekly Rom for Redmi Note 2? Since January there is no update. But in the your list Redmi Note 2 is contained and the Stable Rom was updated. Also both Global Roms for Redmi Note 2 are constantly updated on xiaomi.com.

Any experience with this Rom on Mi Note 3?
Issues? Bugs? Battery? Performance? CameraApi2 is working with this rom on Mi Note3?

Someone PLEASE!
If you think about it, the chance of a happy mi note3 user reading your post is low. Once I've installed an ok update I don't read anything usually until the next one.

Reactions: Mahmoudinos
Theme app Mi6 is "false", is a bug.
Safety app changed by name.

Installed rom again, with wipe cache and dalvik, still "false" app for the themes.

How to fix that?

Alex

With this update I detect an increase in residual ram memory for the same use in my mi5.
Good optimization.
Thanks always for what you are doing

Noticed in this update that GPS constantly loosing signal and trying to reconnect (using iGO navigation), in previous build 9.0.3 and 9.0.4 was not a case, once GPS connected stay stable until closing app. Any settings suggested?
Mi5X

Just to report that it's working fine in Redmi 3s (land). Besides being said in op that's not released, just updated yesterday. First boot took ages but I think it has something to do with my TWRP version (red wolf).

Enviado de meu Redmi 3S usando Tapatalk

I updated from 8.2.1 but the time setting for DND in the volume changing floating menu is disappeared... Anyone has the same problem?

Redmi Note 4 Global (mido)

View attachment 18402

I found the problem: I use my phone with switched off MIUI optimization... If I turn it on, the time setting for DND mode is appears... (But it worked until now with switched off MIUI optimazation)

What's that option?
I'm using Redmi 4x

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-11-13-59-09-100_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2018-03-11-13-59-09-100_com.android.settings.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 318
The app AnyMote Smart remote isn't working anymore. It's an infrared remote app. Miremote works though. Anyone else has this problem or a solution?

The app works, but the remote doesn't, like the ir blaster cannot work with this app anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.