Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again in Redmi Note 4X snapdragon, the radio don't work again. When put radio on, only listen sound from mic.
Only ROM 8.2.1 the radio works well.
It's possible correct this issue?

Reactions: Matzl
updated my RN4 mido with 8.3.8, no issue so far, running well.
Just noticed a bit more of battery drain.

mi6 8.3.8
Hello, I have clean-flashed my device yesterday to xiaomi.eu 8.3.8 and QC works for a few minutes and then drops down to 1600~2000 mAh. Any ideas why and how to fix?
It happened also with the version before 8.3.8

Mi5 Oreo clean install - for me the xiaomi activation do not works. What can I do now?

SOLVED: Set language to EN_us and the phone activates itself.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dmytro Gumenkov
Redmi Note 3 Pro user here, OTA update from 8.3.1 to 8.3.8, phone keeps rebooting or shutting down, no clue as to why. Tried installing through TWRP over it, no luck so far. Any advice?

Sorry if I change the subject, but can someone tell me how I can unlock the bootloader of my redmi 5 plus global? When I associate myself with error 86006, I read that I have to install the dev dev, But when the dev. will come out For the redmi 5 plus ??

Hi in mi 5 8.3.8 8.0
I am facing charging issue
Issue is Charger connects and out continues

After 0% it's not charging keep booting battery empty screen after 7-8 time its disappear, after
I leave it in full night leaving on charge got 87% charged in morning but charger still not connecting.
The same issue connects and out. Help me.

Last edited:
No one is testing the nougat build for mi5 now? Everyone on Oreo? If anyone still on nougat plz tells me if it's okay to flash it if there's no bugs like the Oreo build

You can't compare Mi5 Android 7 & Android 8 ROM, Mi5 Oreo ROM is an ALPHA ROM, that fact alone should put at least 95% users stay out of it.

If you are using 8.3.1 ROM then I think it's safe to say 8.3.8 is a must upgrade, it fixed some bugs on 8.3.1 which infected all devices, at least that on Mi Max 2.

Reactions: Igor_Coutinho
Hi in mi 5 8.3.8 8.0
I am facing charging issue
Issue is Charger connects and out continues

After 0% it's not charging keep booting battery empty screen after 7-8 time its disappear, after
I leave it in full night leaving on charge got 87% charged in morning but charger still not connecting.
The same issue connects and out. Help me.
There aren't issues which described you, at my MI5. Strictly recommend a clean installation.

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Huge battery drain on a clean Mi5s installation... reverting back to an older version until this is fixed...

I just opened a new bug for the mail attachement bug (didn't find an existing one, but search is really bad there): http://en.miui.com/thread-2003666-1-1.html
Please confirm it.
Now I see that this file attachment bug is not only connected to the mail app. Yesterday I was also not able to attach files in Gmail and in Runtastic mountain bike apps.
As a workaround with the mail/Gmail app - you can go to the file in the explorer, long press on its icon, then select send > mail.

Reactions: MeiGuddet
[RMP Weekly 8.3.8] Mi Remote 4.5.7 cannot add new remote tried (AC and TV). I am also unable to update the app on the Play Store.

hello, I installed the last rom 8.3.8 to my terminal (my max 32gb). once it is installed, the phone does not start, it stays black
can you help me solve this problem
Thank you

Hey, a BIG THANK YOU for 9.5.1 stable on MI 5!
Running it right now, everything going smooth!

Inviato dal mio MI 5 utilizzando Tapatalk

MI5 8.3.8 Nougat, cannot update contact information, change is only seen in edit mode but not in list of contacts.

Status
Not open for further replies.