Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I solved it in an unorthodox way, I installed the stable EU 9.2.10 in dirty, only wipes cache / dalvik.

The phone has booted, with multiple recurring FC messages on Android system.But the previous message does not appear and it was hung after a minute ... I have been able to make backup copies of everything. That if canceling the FC message continuously.

I placed the last 8.4.19 and no problem at all, the message "system" was missing and the phone is OK another time. I don't know if this a problem of my phone, so far I have updated the dev without problems.
I don't have time to play with it. I'll wait for next realese ^^

Same here for Redmi 5 Plus

Any chance we can uninstall and reinstall Playstore only, to get this fixed?
Alright guys,
got OTA update popping up today (xiaomi.eu_multi_HM5Plus_8.4.19_bfbe319e61_v9-7.1.zip) and I can say that Playstore is working now, thanks for the quick fix!
It only can't retrieve the app list in the updates section... Anyone with the same issue?

Already tried to clear Playstore data without success

Hey guys. Is it mandatory to have locked bootloader? I am asking because i have twrp recovery but i never got to unlock bootloader. Will flashing rom cause any unintended system failure or bootloops?

Sent from my Mi Max Prime using Tapatalk

Alright guys,
got OTA update popping up today (xiaomi.eu_multi_HM5Plus_8.4.19_bfbe319e61_v9-7.1.zip) and I can say that Playstore is working now, thanks for the quick fix!
It only can't retrieve the app list in the updates section... Anyone with the same issue?

Already tried to clear Playstore data without success

HI. I'm on stable, with the same phone and don't have received updates...

Thanks for the hard work . I would try this rom but I am not sure about the codename of my device. I've got a redmi note 5 ai dual camera (cn) is it Vince or whyred? Thanks a lot!

Can you explain why you want to change the region?
All developments of xiaomi.eu are on a base of PL region.
Why do you want to change the region?
For a example. Mi Remote, i can't configure my tv operator, it locates Automatically for Poland.
And i now there are other options that are different in other regions.
Until this update, was possible to change manually the region, but now disapear completely.
Regards

Boas Joao, consegues resolver ese problema no "build.prop"
Hi Joao, you can fix it at buil.prop
Boas.
Tens que explicar melhor porque não tenho aptidões para isso.

Hi.
Have to explain better because i don't have that skils.

Regards

redmi note 4 everything goes perfect..clean install and work like a charm.i will whait to see battery drain..thanks a lot all of you

Please fix the overlay in the carousel menu of wallpaper
y8V6kk2.png

Kenzo - after 5 mins "system is not responding" notification, another 1 min phone stopped. Same with 8.4.12 giving the same problem, back to 8.3.29

Are there APN settings in this ROM? Without APN settings I have no internet outside of wifi area!

Are there APN settings in this ROM? Without APN settings I have no internet outside of wifi area!

You have to receive your APN settings from your provider if they are not preconfigured, or you can enter them manually. Usually you can find your APN settings on the site of your provider (or maybe Google for it)

Hi Mi5s here. I installed the rom as usual, MD5 check was ok, installed with Twrp but installation hasn't work with messages that it is not possible to mount /system and so on for I/O error..something.
Problem is that /system remain unmounted so I cannot restore the nandroid backup.
In Twrp I cannot mount /system, when I click on it in Mount section nothing happen.
PLEASE HELP ME because my phone is useless at the moment and tomorrow morning I absolutely need it for my job.

P.S.: It is the 4th weekly update in a row with troubles, this the last time.

Hi Mi5s here. I installed the rom as usual, MD5 check was ok, installed with Twrp but installation hasn't work with messages that it is not possible to mount /system and so on for I/O error..something.
Problem is that /system remain unmounted so I cannot restore the nandroid backup.
In Twrp I cannot mount /system, when I click on it in Mount section nothing happen.
PLEASE HELP ME because my phone is useless at the moment and tomorrow morning I absolutely need it for my job.

If the phone is so important for you, then i would rely on the stable releases.
Sounds like a TWRP problem. I really hope someone will give you a solution soon

Reactions: El Porcharo

You're not seriously telling us that you install weekly beta versions on a device you "absolutely need for your job", do you? What part of "beta" did you not understand?
But to help you: If you need a flawless device, install a stable software - easy as that!

Ok fixed it installing Twrp again.

Reactions: Soebianto
You're not seriously telling us that you install weekly beta versions on a device you "absolutely need for your job", do you? What part of "beta" did you not understand?
But to help you: If you need a flawless device, install a stable software - easy as that!
I'm installing weekly eu roms by 4 years at least, never had a problem. But to help you: if one is searching for help and you can help him do that, if not keep your arrogant and useless sentences for yourself, thanks.

I'm installing weekly eu roms by 4 years at least, never had a problem. But to help you: if one is searching for help and you can help him do that, if not keep your arrogant and useless sentences for yourself, thanks.

I'm glad that something simple as reinstalling TWRP did the trick.
I don't like the way frofa tells it to you, but in a kind of way he is right. There is always a higher risk with beta roms. EVEN after four years.

If you want a higher guarantee for a working device, keep it by the stable release, and purchase a second one to tinker around or something like that.

Reactions: frofa and Daenjel
Status
Not open for further replies.