Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to flash lazyflasher.I have to reinstall the previous ROM and try again to install this

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk
Is not necessary to flash again the ROM just after you receive the msj you área finish like your screen shot, flash lazyflasher and later reboot

I tried to install the 8.4.4 again and it jumps me the same error. It still has no sensors or rotation, who can help me
0d3ff787a91baaea47b2bf3e96cef828.jpg

Obviously you are using Spanish language, try setting the phone to english and then do the flash - that will at least show whether it is a translation problem that is causing you troubles.

Just flash over 8.3.29 v2?

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I tried to flash this ROM and i thought it will disappoint me. so far, i dont found any bugs on my Mi5. COOL!

I always flash using TWRP, with all .zip files (three, being ROM, SuperSU and the Camera2 API) selected at once, then do a wipe of only Cache and Dalvik when the flash is completed, before reboot.

I have always used this method, have never had any issues with it.
I do not guarantee that this way will work, particularly if you have had problems and done rollbacks, full wipe & clean install, since so many times these will change things that are not visible to the user but can affect the flashing process.

how would I know if this rom enabled Camera2 API?

how would I know if this rom enabled Camera2 API?
If you install OpenCamera, go to Settings, then "More Camera Controls", there should be a switch for Camera2API.

I run the following .zip file to enable the camera2API feature:
HZQ_MIUI_Camera_Mod_CAMERA2_API_170824.zip

i can't access my phone call app, when i open it i got pop up message like this...
can anybody help, i did wipe all before flash 8.4.4 eu ROM on my Mi5...

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-08-11-51-34-075_com.miui.home.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-08-11-51-34-075_com.miui.home.png
    914 KB · Views: 381
On mix 2 running well..
Only problem when trying to add sound editing video with miui- gallery app. For audio adding phone asks to download 20mb sound file but that gives error because no network. I'm connected with WiFi from cable provider so there must be other problem!

Last edited:
i can't access my phone call app, when i open it i got pop up message like this...
can anybody help, i did wipe all before flash 8.4.4 eu ROM on my Mi5...
disable contacts sync in micloud..

Why android 6 on markw?! Why I need a porting from mi5x, instable, for use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*? Why? :(

How to return notification icons on resmi note 3 pro?

Отправлено с моего Redmi Note 3 через Tapatalk

I installed the latest 8.4.4 on my Mi Max Pro/Prime helium, no problems, including contacts, phone app, True Caller work normally, syncing via Mi Cloud, no crashes.

One oddity: previously in Settings/Region there was only one choice - China.

Now the Regions does not open - it can be found, but when I try to open it, it just slides back.
Should I do something about this?

Now I bought this one last fall used from a person who had tested various roms, and he installed eu weekly at my request.
I have just updated it sporadically.

The other 3 Xiaomi phones I have currently I bought new and have myself unlocked the bootloader ,etc.
They all have "Poland" set, and many choices available for Region.

??

One oddity: previously in Settings/Region there was only one choice - China.

Now the Regions does not open - it can be found, but when I try to open it, it just slides back.
Should I do something about this?

??

No, it's designed to work like this in latest build...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: cobben
Obviously you are using Spanish language, try setting the phone to english and then do the flash - that will at least show whether it is a translation problem that is causing you troubles.
I have changed the language to English but it still does not work
025f9c39be47c2438c79c57364a457c3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.