Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i suppose the rom is being reuploaded for the third time, due to error 6. check again later

Can you check the battery?
I'm not the person who can check the battery performances because I do small recharges frequently (when I'm in office I put the phone in the docking station), but for now I don't see problem whit the battery.

Reactions: barben
In case of Mi5 treble supported TWRP recovery integrated in the ROM, that means there no cust partition, there is Vendor partition instead...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

In fact in Mi Note2 gives error 6!

Does auto brightness work on this Mi5 weekly build? I have tried previous android 8.0 build but auto brightness didn't work.

Last edited:
Maybe another TWRP version.

There is general confusion as to which TWRPs are functional.

The offical TWRP is often abandoned for many devices, i.e. not being supported and without any infornation, and several different unofficial TWRPs are available, which are more or less functional.

Perhaps a special forum for TWRP could be created, to remove a lot of repeating noob questions from the weekly threads? @ingbrzy

As it is now, there are often several threads on TWRP for many devices, with conflicting ideas, and no official confirmation as to what actually is working.

Status
Not open for further replies.