Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi6 Sagit (ULBL, TWRP 3.2.1, Magisk, API2 Mod).

First boot (no clean install, but did a cache/dalvik wipe) went very slow, it took four minutes to boot.
First couldn't find the Sim card and after a minute of closing apps because it keeps crashing, the Sim card was found. Then the apps stopped crashing. After that the Nova launcher crashed too and I was asked what my default launcher should be. Nova launcher.
Apps kept bring slow, and Google sync took ages.
Second boot took less time, but still long. Didn't wait until everything was loaded again. Powered off again and booted again.
The third time and the times after it, it finally booted the way it should be.
Hey bro how do you setup camera2api in this build? I have some errors. Thank you. Do you use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*? Or other thirdy app?

Mi5s
In music player want to fix that things:

1) Sometimes collapsing and expanding the player window is get trouble in the bottom line over control buttons (on the screen)

2) Very quietly plays this track https://cloud.mail.ru/public/Eak9/zxv1QtyB1 (from my PC the volume level is no different from other tracks)

3) Want a different color for the row current position in the track, not pink, it is better to back the white

LiuCkakmuRA.jpg

Last edited:
because they have advanced one day, there will be update tomorrow. Someone has tried it to know if everything works well. They have solved errors of last week for the mi5

Enviado desde mi MI 5 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: lezinboy
Hey bro how do you setup camera2api in this build? I have some errors. Thank you. Do you use *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum*? Or other thirdy app?

Just flashed HZQ_MIUI_Camera_Mod_CAMERA2_API_170824.zip in TWRP and checked it with Manual camera and the result was a Camera2 API enabled Mi6

[Mi6 update] All sensors are working, nothing funky in Aida64 and face unlock is working perfectly. I hope that the double notifications are also in the past by now, I still had them on the previous build ^^

I didn't change anything. I just flashed 8.4.4 version over 8.3.29 and my face unlock option disappeared.
Ok. I just asked because changing region setting also can cause this issue...

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.