Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi4c. Everything seems to be working fine. No bugs detected since Thursday.

Nevertheless: it makes no sense that the notification (WhatsApp, Messenger, Gmail, etc) sounds are now adjusted by the multimedia slider. If by any reason you turn down the volume during a video and forget to readjust the volume you end up not earing the notifications. And it also makes no sense that notification for delivered SMS's stoped using a system sound and since MIUI 9.2 use the default notification sound. Hard to understand this options by Xiaomi developers.

Thanks team for your great work.

Reactions: mrcalleja
And also a problem with sound. Notifications sound case problems while Listening to the music.
Especially when lock / unlock the phiph. Audio player is Yandex music. Phone mi 5 s plus

Last edited:
Mix2 oreo 8.4.4
Smart gestures enabled instead of buttons.
-----Ok
Enabled 3 fingers screenshot feature.
-----It only works once in 30 times.
Without smart gestures working OK.

Redmi note 4 MTK (nikel), rom 8.4.4 dirty flashed over 8.3.29 v2.

BUGS: -notification icons doesn't show on status bar
-8.4.4 update doesn't appear in "updater" app

Anyway, thanks for your hard work. This is my first bug report

Mi Note2 oreo 8.4.4
Installed yesterday and so far no bugs, running smoothly and battery life seems much better comparin to nougat.

After a few days with ths rom I can say that's it's the best I've used since the February releases. Battery drain issue much improved & no lagging.

Thanks devs!

Mi 5s 3/32 variant, rooted with Magisk16

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

Ok so, found out why the Oreo version for the Mi5 was lagging so much. Seems like it doesn't go well with Magisk. Uninstalled and replaced with SuperSu for now and everything is working great again. As far as the battery drain is concerned I found out it was the MiCloud sync that was sucking the life out of my battery. One thing that I'm bothered with is that a lot of notifications are linked with the media volume now which I almost always keep on silent which is kind of nuisance... hopefully the developers see common sense and change that back to normal.

All the rom of this week had problems for me.. So I said, let's return to the super stable xiaomi.eu Rom...
Contacts and phone app crash on my Mi Max 2... I hope you will resolve it soon with an ota or something, Thank you.

P.S. Miui in last weeks was really buggy as hell, I had also low volume with BT and Headphones during past weeks, that did make my bt speakers completely unasable... Xiaomi what the hell are you doing? (guys from xiaomi.eu, you're still great of curse ^^)

Hi! I was just wondering if this was normal? Android system is sucking battery....
d8cff3fd9242138d6e801cba0f251757.jpg
e05fe82c1f0e8c53e8618a9bc3faebb4.jpg
5564380daf222b01423f49aa3f7429ea.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4X using Tapatalk

I'm on redmi 4x and i can't set région to France. Any Idea?
Actually when swiping UP for search and entering first letters if région i do Have the option but it won't open... (And option is hiden in "settings" "advanced options" as it has Always been)

I'm on redmi 4x and i can't set région to France. Any Idea?
Actually when swiping UP for search and entering first letters if région i do Have the option but it won't open... (And option is hiden in "settings" "advanced options" as it has Always been)
Read post #423

Sent from my MI 4S

Status
Not open for further replies.