Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately my phone (Mi5) feels a bit laggy (keyboard sometimes takes 3-5 seconds to come up) and auto brightness sticks to middle and won't react on lighting conditions.

Unfortunately my phone (Mi5) feels a bit laggy (keyboard sometimes takes 3-5 seconds to come up) and auto brightness sticks to middle and won't react on lighting conditions.
charging is working for you? Don't restart phone?

Yes, charging is working. No phone restarts.
Mine doesn't restart either, but if I have opened chrome recently, the phone is very laggy with all apps. If I kill it from the memory, it starts behaving better again.

BTW, killing apps doesn't show freed memory (it doesn't refresh the free memory as it used to do before)

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

The application of the weather continues without detecting the location automatically, only works introducing the city, this detail will be solved?

Reactions: KoWunna
One bug I have just found, I can not change screen timeout setting under display settings, it's stuck at 1min.

In lockscreen settings it works. Is it normal to have two settings for the same thing, or I am missing somethibg?

Can anyone try and confirm if working for you?

Thanks.

PS: I dirty flashed the room again but it stays the same

One bug I have just found, I can not change screen timeout setting, it's stuck at 1min.

Can anyone try and confirm if working for you?

Thanks.

PS: I dirty flashed the room again but it stays the same
Turn back on MIUI optimization in developer options (as default) and then find sleep time options in lockscreen & password settings

Sent from my MI 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nexusslcd
Any idea about how to fix this? The buttons overlap with the carrusel menu buttons.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-12-19-45-17-485_lockscreen.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-12-19-45-17-485_lockscreen.png
    426.6 KB · Views: 610
I report bug on 9.5.4 for mi note 3, the phone stops browsing even if connected to wi-fi for about 20 seconds

Any critical bugs for Mi6, how is modded *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* ?

I installed the rom, but i waited for 20 minutes in the first boot and never finish... I make something wrong? how much time need the first boot?

Thanks

P.D: Solved!

Last edited:
Hi, cannot delete or disable dual apps (Instagram) in my Xiaomi Redmi 4 Prada.
When i try to uninstall Instagram phone restart itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.